Question New RMA memory doesn't work

sitkces

Honorable
Nov 16, 2014
So I sent 2 RAM sticks to Teamgroup (both single stick; not a kit) and i received the item from them yesterday (2 single sticks; not a kit) and when i try to run them both it gives me BSOD's as it did back then when it wasn't RMA'd yet.

I've tried clearing the CMOS, resetting defaults for the bios, different dimm positions but to no avail.

The ram sticks are Tforce delta and my mobo is Asus x370 Prime which is on the latest bios update.

In my opinion Team group is a newer player to the memory scene and tends to have more bugs with their products. Also did you use their memory finder to see if the memory was actually compatible with your board? Not all DDR4 memory works in every board. Looking at Teams compatibility, it only shows the Delta 3000 and 2400 being compatible. If you look at the QVL for the Delta, your board is not listed. https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/support/view_device.php?status=tg&select1=PC&select2=ASUS&select3=PRIME X370-PRO&select4=Memory
The VULCAN DDR4 GAMING 3200, 3000, 2800, 2666, 2400 Seems to be compatible at all frequencys