[SOLVED] new speakers

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017
my current speakers are:creative A 200 an i'am wondering if it worth to buy new and if i will see any improvement on sound.so if it worth to buy new ones what will be a good choice for a price between 40-60 euro?

Solution
my current speakers are:creative A 200 an i'am wondering if it worth to buy new and if i will see any improvement on sound.so if it worth to buy new ones what will be a good choice for a price between 40-60 euro?

The speakers you have are not bad, you would need to go into the range of Logitech Z623 which are $100 now on Amazon, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 which you can probably find used for about 100, or something like Edifier, JBL 104, etc... speakers if you want better audio but not as much into lower bass. I have a set of the JBL 104 and like them, but of course due to the size of the drivers they are best for music without a ton of low end. So more guitar and rock, vocals vs hip hop.

Really depends what you want as an...

The speakers you have are not bad, you would need to go into the range of Logitech Z623 which are $100 now on Amazon, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 which you can probably find used for about 100, or something like Edifier, JBL 104, etc... speakers if you want better audio but not as much into lower bass. I have a set of the JBL 104 and like them, but of course due to the size of the drivers they are best for music without a ton of low end. So more guitar and rock, vocals vs hip hop.

Really depends what you want as an improvement, if you just want more thump, then a higher end 2.1 setup, if you want better and clearer audio in general and don't worry about low end, then a decent set of 2.0 speakers, but all those would be about 100 to be "better" than what you have, unless you buy them used.

What do you have against headphones? They are pretty much always the best sounding audio you can get for the money. There are a lot of sub $100 models that are very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barrdock
Solution

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017

Really depends what you want as an improvement, if you just want more thump, then a higher end 2.1 setup, if you want better and clearer audio in general and don't worry about low end, then a decent set of 2.0 speakers, but all those would be about 100 to be "better" than what you have, unless you buy them used.

What do you have against headphones? They are pretty much always the best sounding audio you can get for the money. There are a lot of sub $100 models that are very good.
i reconsider the choice of headphones so what are your suggestions?And because i think it's importand i want to inform you that i've just bought a sound card(creative soundblaster AE-5)

i reconsider the choice of headphones so what are your suggestions?And because i think it's importand i want to inform you that i've just bought a sound card(creative soundblaster AE-5)

There are a lot of good models, Cooler Master 751 I like, they are pretty neutral and good for most music outside of bass heavy electronic stuff, Audio-Technica ATH-M40x are also good for the price.

Reactions: Barrdock

TRENDING THREADS