New System - Question about Average FPS in BF5

Feb 6, 2019
Hello!

So i got myself a new system with the following specs:

i9 9900k (not OC)
RTX 2080 ti (not OC)
32gb Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz ddr4

When i run Battlefield 5 on 1440p on Ultra, DX12 = ON, FutureFrame=OFF - i get around 100-144+ fps , depending on the map. (on one map i only get around 115 - 120 fps and sometimes a drop to 99)

I just wanted to ask if this is normal or maybe something is wrong with my system?

thank you in advance!

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for your answer!

Well, because i saw some benchmarks on BFV with the same system specs and the FPS were kinda higher. But i figured out that maybe they OC´d their hardware.

Yesterday i tried overclocking my system via AI Overclocking and now my system is completely unstable, but i guess this here is the wrong section to ask for help? should i open a new topic?

If it's not stable with the overclock, turn that off or lower it. You have very high end parts, I would not risk damage to them with overclocking.

Feb 6, 2019

Hello again, and many thanks for your help!

Ok i CMOS Reset my MOBO yesterday and now everything is on Stock settings again. I upgraded my BIOS to version 0805 and there is a new feature now called "Multicore Enhancemend". On default settings it´s on Auto, which is some ASUS Cpu optimization.

Should i just leave it on auto?

Thank you again for your help.

Greetings!