Asus Strix Gtx 1080 x2
32gb Gskill Ripjaws V
Intel I7 6800k
Samsung 950 pro (OS Drive)
Samsung 750 evo 500gb
Corsair RM1000i
Win 7
custom watercooling

I have a Dreamspark version of Windows 7 installed (wich I didn´t get a productkey for but thats another matter)

The first problem: The PC takes forever to boot eventhough I have the samsung nvme drivers installed more than 50 seconds that is slower than my old pc on a 120gb 750evo

then before the windows start logo appears the pc blue screens

if I then reset it, it either doesn´t post without rebooting itself or a screen comes up saying something like: overclock failed -but I havent overclocked the CPU yet

then after all that it out of the blue loads into windows and is fine
all 32gb of ram are there the cpu runs fine and I can play games with sli enabled

I have tried loading default bios settings and I´ve tried tweaking them none seem to help
the default bios setting even tries too boot from my 750 evo that is completely empty

I got the pc running fine yesterday I even shut it down and turned it on again multiple times during the day, no problem. Then I went to turn it on this morning and I get the same problems as I described above and windows didn´t boot because a file was missing (sorry I didn´t get the name of the file) -but even after that it´s running fine now I just can´t turn it off or I´ll get the same problems again.

Please If you have any ideas I need some help