Question Newly built desktop PC won't go to bios after turning on

May 7, 2024
Power Supply: FSP HV Pro 85+ 550W
RAM: Midasforce PC25600 DDR4 3200GHz 16GB
Storage: Midasforce SSD SATA3 512GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-DS2 LGA1151
VGA: AMD RX580
Processor: Intel i5-6500

After installing everything and making sure that the cables are plugged in where they should be the I tried turning on the PC, after a few attempt by the power supply to turn everything on before restarting finally it turns everything on but it's still not going to BIOS, afterwards I tried taking them off one by one from the GPU, RAM, Storage until eventually only the power supply, motherboard, and processor are plugged in but even then it still take a while for it to completely turn itself on (it always try to restart itself 2-3 times before it stabilises) could it be the power supply that is at fault here or something else? I've tried resetting the motherboard by taking off the CMOS battery, moving the memory stick to the other slot, unplugging everything and plugging it back. I can't make sure which part is actually broke because i have no other PC parts that i can mix and match them with.
sorry if most of it is in gibberish, I'm in shambles and it's been a long day, will try to explain it better in my replies.
Thanks in advance for your help!

P.s; the orange LED on the motherboard is turned on all throughout my trials and I never got to the BIOS even once in my trials. I haven't try the pin kickstart method to try just the PSU and I'm pretty sure I've listed everything that I've tried in my capacity.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Inspect the CPU's socket for any bent or broken pins. As for your build, try one stick of ram in slots A1 or B1. Make sure the rams is seated firmly into the slot. You should probably try and source another ram kit, one that's branded if you're unable to get the build to POST with your existing rams. You can get into BIOS without storage mind you, with only ram, processor, iGPU(no discrete GPU) and motherboard.