Question Newly built PC keeps restarting/rebooting after playing a couple minutes of Warzone. Please help!

Aug 17, 2020
Hi there,

I recently built a gaming PC to play Warzone only to find out that after a couple minutes of playing it restarts/reboots my system. I checked my CPU and GPU temps and they average around 80 degrees and 70 degrees respectively. I also have the latest drivers installed for my GPU and built this PC yesterday. A list to the complete build can be seen here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BQ3Y3t

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
Hi there,

I recently built a gaming PC to play Warzone only to find out that after a couple minutes of playing it restarts/reboots my system. I checked my CPU and GPU temps and they average around 80 degrees and 70 degrees respectively. I also have the latest drivers installed for my GPU and built this PC yesterday. A list to the complete build can be seen here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BQ3Y3t

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
What are your pc specs?

Oct 15, 2020
i am facing the same problem
I recently upgraded my RAM to 16gb to play warzone on my pc and every time I play my pc gets shut down without any warning and to check that I ran a stress test through Kombuster and I gpu is holding up good temperatures. In Msi afterburner, I have set proper settings for the fan curve and I didn't overclock anything. All of my drivers are up to date.
processor- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU- GeForce GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC
Ram- 2X8gb Gskill Ripjaws (NO XMP PROFILE)
Motherboard- Asus a320-K prime
PSU- Corsair 550W

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
I recently upgraded my RAM to 16gb to play warzone on my pc and every time I play my pc gets shut down without any warning and to check that I ran a stress test through Kombuster and I gpu is holding up good temperatures. In Msi afterburner, I have set proper settings for the fan curve and I didn't overclock anything. All of my drivers are up to date.
PSU- Corsair 550W
maybe try diffrent ram

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
PSU- Corsair 550W
or your psu cant hold up

Sean87NC

Honorable
Jun 12, 2017
Is it just with Warzone? What about other games? If its with other games then it could be any of your PC parts.
If you have the spare parts you can start testing the PSU for example. I know Nvidia released new drivers recently last week or over the weekend.
Run stress test like Prime95 to test out CPU etc. Can you post specs?
Play the game and after it crashes, go into Windows event log and see if there is anything in there.

Sukhoi37

Honorable
Sep 22, 2014
I had the exact same problem

Run the heaven gpu stress test to see if your pc can run while under load, if it resets after a few seconds its pointing to a gpu or psu problem

Swapping my psu fixed mine