Newly built PC, no video output, or usb response.

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I have recently decided to build a gaming pc and all the parts are in, however when i plug it in and turn it on i receive no video output, or signs of my usb devices functioning. However on bootup i receive one beep, which according to the mobo manufacturer means that the system bootup was successful.

my conclusions are leading me to believe that what may be causing the issue is either the gpu (shipped broken) or the psu (not enough energy/ive heard bad things about this psu) but i am having difficulty finding out.

To note:
-i have tried booting it up with different usb devices to see if the one i used was just not working but that was not the case.
-i have also tried using two different monitors, to see if the monitors were malfunctioning, to no avail.
-these issues still remain even when the computer is bread-boarded.
-there are no onboard graphics and my cpu is incapable of graphics managing

Specs:
AMD - Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
Gigabyte - GA-F2A68HM-H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Crucial - Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 2GB OC Video Card
Xion - XON-310_BK MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Logisys - 480W ATX Power Supply
Acer - H236HLbid 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

PCPartPicker Link:
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/zrhaigh/saved/yCVCyc

To note:
-i have tried booting it up with different usb devices to see if the one i used was just not working but that was not the case.
You are right on the PSU, because its +12V rail has only 16 Amp output, which is not enough for the gtx 1050 oc.

Return it, buy this PSU, keep in mind if you have the budget limit, even it is not the best, but it will be enough for the gtx1050.

Jul 29, 2018

Thank you very much for your reply and solution!
It is much appreciated, i will check out the psu you suggested.
Have a great day!