Nintendo switch games

ben5768

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015
I'm getting a Nintendo switch for Christmas and I've been looking at the prices of games and they seem really expensive and they don't seem get cheaper if you buy on the Nintendo store. Just really confused by this because they're really overpriced especially for the release date of some games and the amount of content included in some which may not be a lot or at least not worth the £40-60 they're asking.
Is it likely that switch games will get cheaper or not?

Solution
Nintendo rarely discounts their games and hardware. If it's £40 now then it will most likely be £40 3 years later. Nintendo has been like this forever.

Your best bet it to keep on the look out for store offers and sales

ps. You will most likely need to get more storage for your switch, DO NOT buy the Nintendo branded storage! It is overpriced because it has the word Nintendo on it and the standard memory cards work fine and are much cheaper.

matthew_nicho2

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Nintendo rarely discounts their games and hardware. If it's £40 now then it will most likely be £40 3 years later. Nintendo has been like this forever.

Your best bet it to keep on the look out for store offers and sales

ps. You will most likely need to get more storage for your switch, DO NOT buy the Nintendo branded storage! It is overpriced because it has the word Nintendo on it and the standard memory cards work fine and are much cheaper.

Solution

ben5768

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015

thanks, I saw they have sale on atm but can't really buy anything since I don't actually have it yet,
yeah i saw saw the part about the switch branded memory on the wan show

ben5768

Reputable
Dec 17, 2015

I'll just have to keep an eye out, ahah yeah it's annoying when they do that