Apr 8, 2021
It was a normal day after school, I turned on the PC and wanted to play GTA and Minecraft. I turned on the game when I noticed that I didn't hear anything. the only thing is the snarling wraith prism of the RGB cooler. I use pioneer speakers that I have connected to my PC via a normal jack. I tried to replace the cable, plug it into another socket, test the speakers, I plugged in the headphones jack, I also tried windows diagnostics, nothing, it didn't help, I'm not a person who doesn't know anything about this, but I couldn't handle this. When I connected the headphones via bluetooth (I use a usb bluetooth device) everything worked flawlessly. Help me please.

PC:
Asrock B450m pro4-f
R5 2600
GTX 950- 2GB
corsair CV 450
data XPG 8GB 3200 MHz

Solution
install\re-install the latest audio driver package from the motherboard manufacturer.
if that doesn't work,
try first uninstalling any current audio drivers listed in Device Manager under "Audio inputs and outputs".
restart and install the latest package from AsRock again.

if still no go,
look for and uninstall any Nahimic software Windows may have installed through updates.
install\re-install the latest audio driver package from the motherboard manufacturer.
if that doesn't work,
try first uninstalling any current audio drivers listed in Device Manager under "Audio inputs and outputs".
restart and install the latest package from AsRock again.

if still no go,
look for and uninstall any Nahimic software Windows may have installed through updates.

Solution