Question No boot options after installing new motherboard

Aug 30, 2023
Just bought a new motherboard (ASUS AM4 TUD gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000) to replaced my old motherboard (ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard (ATX) AMD Ryzen 2 AM4) and for the first boot everything worked fine except my 2TB Samsung SSD (this is not the one with windows installed on it) wasnt showing up, so i rebooted my PC and then it went straight to BIOS and showed neither of my SSD’s as available. I read a few forums and turned safe boot off and CSM on, and it worked, until i turned my PC off and rebooted it again, then the same issue happened, my PC launched straight into BIOS and showed no bootable devices. Another thread told me I needed to reinstall windows so I did via resetting my PC in the windows settings, everything worked again, until I rebooted my PC again and the problem came back. At this point not sure what to try. I should mention I am using Windows 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.

Just bought a new motherboard (ASUS AM4 TUD gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000) to replaced my old motherboard (ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard (ATX) AMD Ryzen 2 AM4) and for the first boot everything worked fine except my 2TB Samsung SSD (this is not the one with windows installed on it) wasnt showing up, so i rebooted my PC and then it went straight to BIOS and showed neither of my SSD’s as available. I read a few forums and turned safe boot off and CSM on, and it worked, until i turned my PC off and rebooted it again, then the same issue happened, my PC launched straight into BIOS and showed no bootable devices. Another thread told me I needed to reinstall windows so I did via resetting my PC in the windows settings, everything worked again, until I rebooted my PC again and the problem came back. At this point not sure what to try. I should mention I am using Windows 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.
Using the resetting my PC option was probably not the best answer. It would probably be best if you completely reinstalled windows using the Media Creation tool to download a fresh copy and booting from that. Note that the windows installer works best when you have only 1 drive connected at installation time; you can connect additional drives after installation is sucessfully completed. You might also check that all of your ssds and other drives have GPT partition tables. UEFI boot should be turned on and CSM should be turned off.

Aug 30, 2023
Yeah I kinda figured that wasnt the ideal way to install windows but I couldnt find anything online telling me not to. When i get home tonight ill try installing it again, Thank you.