No Diablo III in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachochease

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2009
What do they have, like 3 people working on this?! Five to Six years to make an action RPG is ridiculous. The final game should have about 150 hours of play time in single player to justify this kind of lengthy development.

acecombat

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]kyeana[/nom]Why?!? Cruel fate... At least i can rest assured that when it does come out it will be an amazing game...[/citation]
Unless they decide to ban offline play or some other kind of nerf like they're doing with Starcraft :(

G

WHO GIVES A DAM!!!

Stop supporting actiblizzard, stop buying their online only crap, stop thinking about it, stop pirating it, stop talking about it with others, just forget them and their so called games forever. Let them dry up and die or stoop down to making stupid kiddie console games just to stay alive. NONE of their "products" are worth waiting for if they are going to be online only, can't play a lan game, can host your own server etc... probably can't mod anything either. Don't even play the old starcraft game, screw them!

Am I being blunt? oh yes lol obviously but so are they. Greed is already killing our economy and country, if we support these greedy companies further, their greed will ruin the pc game market too.

animal_chin

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2007
I almost wish WoW was never a huge success. Then maybe Blizzard would be more motivated to release new stuff. They always do this type of stuff anyone remember StarCraft: Ghost?). I wish I had the willpower to boycott them, but their games are too good.

iiraymoii

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
WTF! Thats BS! Screw them, Im fed up with waiting. I can understand that making a great game takes time but, these morons are milking it.

Keep your damn game.

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
I can't say I'm surprised. StarCraft came out in 1998 and the first THIRD of StarCraft 2 won't be out until 2010, with the rest coming years later. What hope did Diablo 3 have?

EVERYTHING Blizzard touches takes years longer than you'd think. But it's all quality stuff in the end.

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Oi.. thats just kinda stupid, it's taking too long, i had almost forgot about Diablo III was "coming" XD

ominous prime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
Not surprised, I bet their working on a port for the console crowd. Hope it doesn't destroy the game on PC. Blizzard needs to stop hiding behind the bullshit "polish" excuse and get to work! Stop feeding your cash cow WoW and give us Diablo 3!

paranoidmage

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2008
This isn't news. This information has been around for a while. Although, there has been a lot of new information coming out recently supporting its release in 2012 rather than 2011.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Blizzard. Original release date was 9-09-09 at least as I remembered. I'm guessing you've been delaying this one a long time too though. I mean it's been like over a decade since Diablo II and Starcraft I. It makes me wonder if you are even capable of releasing a game, any game, be it pong or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.