Question No display after swapping case

Jan 10, 2021
I recently bought a new case, and switched my I-7 9700K, RTX 3060, and 32 GB of RAM but DDR4 all connected to the motherboard as I moved it into a new case. I installed a new 750 power supply fired it up and got no display. I have reseated everything, tried the old power supply, hooked everything back up the way it was in my old case, literally everything I could think of and could not get it to display. GPU and case and everything turn on like it's supposed to flashes the colors and everything looks like it's running but not getting any display whatsoever. I've tried using the onboard, I've tried swapping out to my old RTX 2060, and cannot get it to display at all.
I have also cleared the CMOS, hooked up a speaker which I can't get any beeps whatsoever, just feels very weird feels like it's working just fine and not getting any display. I've also removed all the hard drives and just had the bare bones trying to get it to pop up.

I'm going to make yet another trip to microcenter tomorrow and get a new motherboard but now I'm paranoid it's might be the CPU because the cooler on it is huge and I might have been it or something like that, I did remove the cooler and checked the board and the pins looked fine as well as the bottom of the CPU.

Looking for a hail mary here, I do know whatever I go and buy tomorrow t will wind up being the other part that's wrong. Do note that I hooked it up perfectly in the old case, I was slightly worried due to not having enough room for the cables things were pinched or I had a short with the motherboard touching the case. I am at a loss I'm guessing I broke my motherboard.

Any ideas?

Jan 10, 2021
Double check the RAM. Moving the motherboard from one case to anther with all the parts still connected can loosen the RAM sticks very slightly, so you don't notice. You can also try booting with just one stick.
I have done all of that, to excruciating annoyance. One stick at a time in each slot, trying different sticks doing the same thing. Doubt it's ram