Question No display but computer turns on

Apr 7, 2023
I have a gpu that shows display on a different PC, I plug it in to a different computer and I can get it to show display, I plug it into the PC I'm attempting to build and I can get the fans spinning on both the system and the GPU but no display, no power to mouse only to the keyboard, to clarify I have all the valid components installed tightly and correctly including the power supply, the GPU, CMOS battery, hard drive and boot drive, USBs, and RAM cards, apon pressing power the computer will visibly turn on fans and all but I have no display to 3 different computer screens (tested it on 3 different screens) and still no display, for clarification I tried to clear the CMOS battery, I tried to get safe mode to show (it won't) I tried using a different wire, and I tried to remove all but 1 RAM Chip testing one RAM at a time (still nothing) what should I do I'm not a computer expert but I can follow well written instructions.

Apr 7, 2023
What are the specs of said PC?
How would i identify that for you? threw some sort of app or? i cant get into BIOS much less any sort of display, everything is dark, aside from when i hook the boot drive up to a different CPU (whole different computer) only then can I get the boot drive working and the graphics card, problem is, the system id like to get going is much stronger (better processor, more RAM and more Cores) I don't really wanna stay back scaled when everything seems to be working aside from the black screen so u could say I'm desperate.

TRENDING THREADS