No display on monitor

Dec 26, 2018
I built my first computer over the holiday weekend and for whatever reason my computer is showing no signal. All the fans are working, the LED lights are on but no display. I have reseeded the gpu twice. Reseeded the ram sticks and tried using the onboard hdmi and the gpu hdmi. Switched monitors and hdmi cables. Still nothing.
Aorus z370 ultra gaming wifi motherboard
Intel i-5 8400
Gigabyte geforce gtx 1070 ti
Vengence ram sticks
Samsung 960 m.2 ssd
750w psu

Any help is appriciated!

Solution
Try testing with graphics card removed and single RAM module. Make sure that the RAM is properly inserted (some require more force) and both 24 and 8 pin power cables connected to the motherboard. If still no go, try testing the board outside the case.
Try testing with graphics card removed and single RAM module. Make sure that the RAM is properly inserted (some require more force) and both 24 and 8 pin power cables connected to the motherboard. If still no go, try testing the board outside the case.

Solution

Talha_5

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016

When your computer boots up does your mouse and keyboard power up as well or do they just stay off?
if they don't check the processor pins if there is a bent ones or trying it with a different power cables or a entire different supply altogether.

Don't know if it'll help but you can also try removing the rams and using a eraser to quickly disperse the flowing current while you turn the computer on with it's rams after a while turning off the pc and reinstalling the ram.

Not necessarily. For the graphics card, try testing different PCIe slot, make sure that the PCIe power cables are properly connected to the card and connect the monitor to it, not to the motherboard, when card installed. If still no go, then you can try returning the graphics card, to be replaced.