[SOLVED] No display on start-up

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksandeimer

Prominent
Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Nick,

I built a pc last night:
RTX 2070
Ryzen 3600X
Aorus B450 Pro
EVGA 750 GQ Gold
WD 500GB M.2 SSD

Everything is lighting and turning on when powered on but I have no display on my screen, nor can I access bios.

Here are some pics and if you still don't have a clue of what I've done wrong feel free to ask me anything it's driving me crazy.

pics: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13L-V1H4mojkTXcGWxCb2fxEupfckSgQF

Last edited:
Solution
Hello guys, so it was indeed the mobo update, be careful with whom you do business with...
Glad to hear it was that after all though!
Might I ask who the reseller was?

Also once you're happy, just remember to select a best answer (in my signature below) so that others visiting the forum can see the solution.

nicksandeimer

Prominent
Sep 7, 2019
Glad to hear it was that after all though!
Might I ask who the reseller was?

Also once you're happy, just remember to select a best answer (in my signature below) so that others visiting the forum can see the solution.

I'm so sorry I didn't see there was one more answer!

The reseller was a french grossing company that I chose from Google Shopping and I think it's linking the updated mobo and the non updated ones under the same reference. When you buy on Google Shopping sometimes you can order through Google without going onto the reseller's website, that's what got me.

Reactions: PC Tailor
Status
Not open for further replies.