Dec 25, 2023
Sorry I am not very good at spelling letters or punctuation my build is.
Windoew 11 genuine Copy.
Ryzen 5600x.
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite V2 Updated to Latest bios. 3 Months old
32Gb Hyper Fury x 2400 ddr4.
Nvidia Rtx 4070 6 Months old.
1 x WD 7N770.
1 x 2tb Wd Blue Sn570
6tb Hdd segate
2Tb Hdd wd
3 x External Caddys.

I I have been Building pc;s and Amigas since the 80;s i have never overcolocked my systems and do reguar temps check.
The cpu has been on idel arond 29c nd normally stays around the 60's on load.
The Gpu aroun 40 idle and around 70 on load i have seen on artifacts and gmes have been running fine.

I was only watching you tube when my system started lagging and windows anp programs were taking alot longer to open and run i checked task manager cpu was using around 9 paecent and using around 14 pecent ram.

So i started by reseting the system and took longer to load so i reset the bios and rebooted same issue so i disconected all usb devices and rebooted and still the same so i disconected internal drives except operating system.

So then i connected all again ran S.M.A.R.T no issues ran Memtest 64 no issues detected then i ran CMD As admin And Done Sfc /scannow windows did not pick up any problems.

so i did reboot and checked all Ram Indervidually 4 x 8gb and it was getting slower and slower so format c.

Reformatted and still the same then it was getting slower again and then it started crashing on boot but no blue screen or eror codes then no signal.

First i thought gpu but on the motherboard it lit up red cpu so i cleaned off old thermal pate wich was still in good condition Thermal Grizzly.

Re pasted And rebooted this time the motherboard highlighted red Gpu i Had Already reset the cosmos a couple times i took out the gpu and reseated.

I rebooted and now the red lights were flicking between Ram and Cpu constantley i did Put in an old nvidia 1650 in cace and now still no display my only thoughts are motherboad but maybe some one has had this issue.
Any advice would be extreamly apriciated thanks in advance Mark.

Sorry I am not very good at spelling letters or punctuation my build is.
Windoew 11 genuine Copy.
Ryzen 5600x.
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite V2 Updated to Latest bios. 3 Months old
32Gb Hyper Fury x 2400 ddr4.
Nvidia Rtx 4070 6 Months old.
1 x WD 7N770.
1 x 2tb Wd Blue Sn570
6tb Hdd segate
2Tb Hdd wd
3 x External Caddys.

I I have been Building pc;s and Amigas since the 80;s i have never overcolocked my systems and do reguar temps check.
The cpu has been on idel arond 29c nd normally stays around the 60's on load.
The Gpu aroun 40 idle and around 70 on load i have seen on artifacts and gmes have been running fine.

I was only watching you tube when my system started lagging and windows anp programs were taking alot longer to open and run i checked task manager cpu was using around 9 paecent and using around 14 pecent ram.

So i started by reseting the system and took longer to load so i reset the bios and rebooted same issue so i disconected all usb devices and rebooted and still the same so i disconected internal drives except operating system.

So then i connected all again ran S.M.A.R.T no issues ran Memtest 64 no issues detected then i ran CMD As admin And Done Sfc /scannow windows did not pick up any problems.

so i did reboot and checked all Ram Indervidually 4 x 8gb and it was getting slower and slower so format c.

Reformatted and still the same then it was getting slower again and then it started crashing on boot but no blue screen or eror codes then no signal.

First i thought gpu but on the motherboard it lit up red cpu so i cleaned off old thermal pate wich was still in good condition Thermal Grizzly.

Re pasted And rebooted this time the motherboard highlighted red Gpu i Had Already reset the cosmos a couple times i took out the gpu and reseated.

I rebooted and now the red lights were flicking between Ram and Cpu constantley i did Put in an old nvidia 1650 in cace and now still no display my only thoughts are motherboad but maybe some one has had this issue.
Any advice would be extreamly apriciated thanks in advance Mark.
What about PSU ?

Dec 25, 2023
Cit 800 watt still working and swapping 4070 with 1650 should have no issue when it was running did noy have issues droping to desktop it still boots the pc just no display.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Cit 800 watt still working and swapping 4070 with 1650 should have no issue when it was running did noy have issues droping to desktop it still boots the pc just no display.

What's the *exact* model? That's just a brand and a wattage.

It's certainly not a good sign to see that brand though. CiT is one of those companies infamous for selling garbage power supplies.

TRENDING THREADS