Question No display until Windows lockscreen appears ?

Nov 5, 2023
I have this very weird issue on my PC.
Whenever I boot it, I get no output on either of my monitors (1 is connected via HDMI, 1 is connected via Display port), until I get to the Windows lock screen. Then it works superb.

I run Windows 11
I have a GTX 1060
I have a Gigabyte B550 motherboard

Now, this wasn't always the problem. I used to get the motherboard splash screen and the windows logo, and I used to be able to go into the BIOS until yesterday. Then I was only able to see the splash screen when I unplugged my displayport monitor and ran the system only using the HDMI monitor.
No, no matter what I do, I can't seem to able to go into my BIOS, I always load straight into windows. I can see my keyboard and mouse lighting up when I boot, but the monitor keeps saying "No Signal"

What do I do, please help

NanoSuit3

Honorable
Jun 1, 2017
It's probably power. This has actually happened to me a while ago only I was using an RTX 2080 Ti and 3 displays. Running on all DVI, HDMI & DP, displays wouldn't show until after periphs lit up. Did a reseating of the GPU; same results. Then I replaced it with a 2070 FE & it worked fine so I thought power. What're your specs?

Nov 5, 2023
Oh. I have a 650 W power supply, bronze rated only tho.
I run 2 displays
Full specs:
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Ryzen 5 5600x
Gigabyte B550 Gaming X Motherboard
250 GB NVME SSD
It's probably power. This has actually happened to me a while ago only I was using an RTX 2080 Ti and 3 displays. Running on all DVI, HDMI & DP, displays wouldn't show until after periphs lit up. Did a reseating of the GPU; same results. Then I replaced it with a 2070 FE & it worked fine so I thought power. What're your specs?

2 TB Hard disk