Question No graphic output after GPU swap - dead Mobo?

Sep 28, 2023
Specs: Core i5-11400 / Asus Prime H510M-E / 32 GB RAM @ 3200mhz (16x2) / 1TB NVME SSD / Corsair 650W PSU

I replaced my RX 5600XT with a brand new 6700 (non-XT), but the new card started artifacting and the screen would occasionally flicker. DDU and a clean windows install didn't help so I figured the card was faulty, returned it and got a refund.

Reinstalled my old 5600XT, which always worked flawlessly, and now I have no output. Everything powers up, fans spin and everything looks ok, but the monitor just stays blank with a "no signal" message.

Then I removed the 5600XT and tried the i5-11400's integrated graphics, but it's still not working. Fans spin, it all looks fine, but no image.

What I've tried: Reseated and reconnected the 5600XT, removed and reinstalled the processor, tried booting up with one stick of RAM, CMOS reset with pins and by removing the battery, tried several different HDMI and DP cables with three different monitors.

I have no idea what else to try or what the issue could be. Any help would be appreciated.

Latest posts