kenp

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2004

All of a sudden my computer is slow and I get the DSN server error message
when trying to access the Internet. I ran HiJackThis and got rid of some of
the junk but still can't access the Internet.

Do anyone have a clue as to what I can do to fix the Internet problem?
Thanks in advance.
KP

KenP wrote:
> All of a sudden my computer is slow and I get the DSN server error message
> when trying to access the Internet.

DSN? Do you mean DNS?

> Do anyone have a clue as to what I can do to fix the Internet problem?

Describe your setup.

Is it PC/NIC ---> Cable modem?

Can you surf to 192.168.100.1 ?

map

LSP-fix- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

--
Mike Pawlak

kenp

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2004

I am using DSL and PC integrated NIC. I hope this helps.