No name under thumbnail in My Pictures

DeN

Under each thumbnail in My Picture directory I use to have the name of
each of those folders. But for some reason I only get the thumbnail
now.

Others folders are viewed as thumbnails and the name of each folder is
there just under the picture.

Help would be appreciated to get back those names. I'm lost on this
one

Den

Hi Den,

Change the view to any other except thumbnails. Now, click on view and holding the SHIFT key down,
select thumbnails. This should get the thumbnail labels back.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Den" <den@nomail.com> wrote in message news:4nje715r37l338ib7lnoie4m2k0jgka5al@4ax.com...
> Under each thumbnail in My Picture directory I use to have the name of
> each of those folders. But for some reason I only get the thumbnail
> now.
>
> Others folders are viewed as thumbnails and the name of each folder is
> there just under the picture.
>
> Help would be appreciated to get back those names. I'm lost on this
> one
>
> Den

DeN

On Tue, 3 May 2005 08:00:53 -0300, "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Hi Den,
>
>Change the view to any other except thumbnails. Now, click on view and holding the SHIFT key down,
>select thumbnails. This should get the thumbnail labels back.

Yes that did it; just unbelievable

Many Thanks

Den

You are welcome !