No password
Password use >>>dislike

Lock drivers and lock hard drive

virus results>> Lock hard drive and Lock drivers

cannot verify drivers

Format>>chkdsk--fixmbr--fixboot--===everything try
seatools cd>>>dban cd>>>wipe disk>>disk edit>>> everything try
disk recover>>everything try

RootkitRevealer...,,.McAfee Rootkit Detective...,,SuperAntispyware......
SpywareDoctor.....Trend Micro RootkitBuster.......Sophos Anti rootkit.....
Malwarebytes Anti malware.......norman malware cleaner....kaspersky virus removal tools
new kaspersky anti virus 12.0.0.374 (updated).....No virus.....No threat

I know >> bootable antivirus cd's ==== everything try

assuming your procedure is stated chronologically, i'd say the dban wiped your hdd making data recovery somewhat impossible. it also might have erased the encryption/drive lock in the drive.
right now your drive should be empty with no data in it...and unlocked.

maxboy

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
Virus infects>>> Then

format then>>> one previous information continue

hard drive wipe>>> Dban>> hard drive recover>>> everything try

Format then>> one previous information continue

hard drive locked>> Change fail

My god, I am still not being able to make head or tail of the reason for having run into such a problem.
Is that a new HDD or have you got one out of some where else and put it in the rig?
If so, what rig did you get it out of?
Get into your BIOS setting and remove all passwords incase that is available in some of the options.
Remove all sorts of encryption and disable CPU serial Number.
That ought to let you use everything from like making a new rig.

what is the hdd model?
another guess:
if this a non-os hdd, disconnect it/turn it off, restart your pc if you need to, connect the hdd, go to disk management and see if the disk contains a filesystem, if it doesn't (shows raw file system) then format it using a file system (fat32 or ntfs). perform a disk scan on it to check for bad sectors and errors.
i hope this helps.
also if the hdd has some kind of write-protect switch or bios write-protection, turn it off.

maxboy

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
locked hard drive >>> No password

locked hard drive >>> Attributes off

Damaged partition table..And partition wipe failed

Disk edit failed......

locked hard drive>>>nothing happens
nothing gets done

Dos for disk edit>>>No try

maxboy

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
locked hard drive>>>nothing happens
nothing gets done

/dev/sdc...vs crashes

/dev/sdd.../dev/sda..../dev/sdb..../dev/sdc >> it can not find

it can not find them>>> /dev/sdd.../dev/sda..../dev/sdb..../dev/sdc

Wrong bios,Have update>>>>Example:::update msi files,,,4 gb ram and I have 2 gb ram...

CA50

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
@maxboy, please write your problem in a proper way, so that we can understand. I can't get the idea :(

maxboy

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
Okay,I sorry

real problem>>Boot blocks

Locked hard drive source,Hard drive blocks,,Hard drive block source,Bios(input/output) blocks

Wrong bios,Have update>>>>Example:::update msi files,,,4 gb ram and I have 2 gb ram...

Create boot disk Failed,,and Cd with try fail>>> Bios update difficult

Ok, now this is most probably my last answer to this question. Since you asked me for one , IMO.
Remove the HDD from the rig, put it into external USB kit and fdisk or erase MBR.
Reformat, re-partion, zero fill if you have to.
Then put it back into the rig and try the installation of an OS.

chendly88

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012

i kinda need help rite now:S
my laptop crashed i got my hdd in an external usb housing but i need to get some files outa it,but i cant get into my user documents :S it keeps telling me access denied
what can i do to get those files out then fromat n reinstall the drive ?

Yup, that is a problem, I think there is a work around using the Windows Migration Service or something like that. Have you tried changing the settings of the folder using administrative privileges..
You can also try using TotalCommander, it's like Midnight Commander for Linux....
There you can change the attributes of the files and folder in the Drives you see in the panel, and if you've ever used Norton Commander during the 286 & 386 ages, it's pretty simple to use.
The windows work around, I think I might be able to get it to you in the next hour or so....
Well, here is the process from MS themselves
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421
Basically, you need to take ownership of the files and folders in the My Documents on the old HDD since the new rig has a different signature.....

Take ownership of the folders/files. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308421

And next time, start a new post instead of tacking on a new issue at the end of another one. These posts are often tracked by email, and the others that posted will get emails about new posts about your issue not the original one.