"No Physical Memory available at the location for Windows Boot Manager"

JoshJ5Hawk

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am currently getting this error when attempting to install Windows Server 2008 (Which I believe was based off of Vista, which is why it's here). Now I'm attempting to boot from the DVD, however when press any key to boot, I get the error mentioned in the topic.

I have been searching around for solutions for a few days now and have yet to come across the solution.

Now this is a server board (Intel S5000PSL) With Dual Intel Xeons, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB Hard Drive that I nuked over night (fully erased using DBAN). The catch is, I can install Windows Server 2003 with Zero Problems.

Any help is appreciated. Thank You,
Josh

JoshJ5Hawk

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
It is a back up, I make back-ups of install CD's and save them, because I'm horrible at keeping track of CD's sometimes lol.

I did test this disk on another machine and it booted up perfectly, however I did still attempt a second disk, and still no go. I do have a Windows 7 Home Premium disk around (Original OEM) that I tried to fire up as well, which gave the same error.

Other steps I've tried:
Re-Seating all 8 Sticks of Ram
Only Using Two Sticks (One for each CPU to utilize)
Only Using One Stick (To try and use only One CPU, but the device doesn't post)

Device Manual if anyone want to peak at it. http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/d36217006_s5000psl_userguide.pdf