No playing SIMS 2 for 2 months

wesley

GRRR since my PC fried down 2 months ago and haven't back to play SIMS 2
ever since. I finished rebuild PC work great but concerned me because my PC
case are toooooo hot due to prescott P4 3.0Ghz / Nvidia 6600GT and lack
cooling flow in the case and I'm afraid to blow up again so next step I 'm
going to buy new atx desktop with better cooling flow and plenty vent the
better cooler and 2 x system exhaust blower and 2 x 8 cm fans :D

and I'm so excited because I have my new LCD 17" 8ms it is thrilled way heap
better than old crt monitor. I hate crt because it glare glass. anyway I
spend $1,500 alone to make me happy play for sims 2 alone sheesh lot money
for sims LOL

GRRR since my PC fried down 2 months ago and haven't back to play SIMS 2
ever since. I finished rebuild PC work great but concerned me because my
PC
case are toooooo hot due to prescott P4 3.0Ghz / Nvidia 6600GT and lack
cooling flow in the case and I'm afraid to blow up again so next step I
'm
going to buy new atx desktop with better cooling flow and plenty vent
the
better cooler and 2 x system exhaust blower and 2 x 8 cm fans :D

and I'm so excited because I have my new LCD 17" 8ms it is thrilled way
heap
better than old crt monitor. I hate crt because it glare glass. anyway I
spend $1,500 alone to make me happy play for sims 2 alone sheesh lot
money
for sims LOL

I always heard that CRT was better for games than LCD, but I really
don't know
from experience.

Glad to hear you will soon be playing!

....B

rico

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in news:111nufnqajq13e8
@corp.supernews.com:

> GRRR since my PC fried down 2 months ago and haven't back to play SIMS 2
> ever since. I finished rebuild PC work great but concerned me because my
> PC
> case are toooooo hot due to prescott P4 3.0Ghz / Nvidia 6600GT and lack
> cooling flow in the case and I'm afraid to blow up again so next step I
> 'm
> going to buy new atx desktop with better cooling flow and plenty vent
> the
> better cooler and 2 x system exhaust blower and 2 x 8 cm fans :D
>
> and I'm so excited because I have my new LCD 17" 8ms it is thrilled way
> heap
> better than old crt monitor. I hate crt because it glare glass. anyway I
> spend $1,500 alone to make me happy play for sims 2 alone sheesh lot
> money
> for sims LOL
>

> I always heard that CRT was better for games than LCD, but I really
> don't know
> from experience.
>
> Glad to hear you will soon be playing!
>
> ...B

That was true when LCD first started coming out .. But they are into second
gen technology now, so the difference is rapidly shrinking.
You really do feel like you can reach out and touch em.
That being said, I do believe that a top of the line CRT would still out
perform just about any LCD .. But not for long.
I was reading about 3rd gen LCD technology coming soon, and it sounds like
the death knell for CRT.
Plus space saving really is a factor - I have a room clogged with junk like
a museum, and I really appreciate the extra desk space.
A 21 incher isn't quite as light as I thought it would be though.
I was going to hang mine from the ceiling with heavy duty picture wire, but
its a bit too heavy for that.
The next ones are supposed to be one third as light as current ones, and
dead pixels will no longer be a factor.

"Rico" <BC@dt.com> wrote in message

> That was true when LCD first started coming out .. But they are into
> second
> gen technology now, so the difference is rapidly shrinking.
> You really do feel like you can reach out and touch em.
> That being said, I do believe that a top of the line CRT would still
> out
> perform just about any LCD .. But not for long.
> I was reading about 3rd gen LCD technology coming soon, and it sounds
> like
> the death knell for CRT.
> Plus space saving really is a factor - I have a room clogged with junk
> like
> a museum, and I really appreciate the extra desk space.
> A 21 incher isn't quite as light as I thought it would be though.
> I was going to hang mine from the ceiling with heavy duty picture
> wire, but
> its a bit too heavy for that.
> The next ones are supposed to be one third as light as current ones,
> and
> dead pixels will no longer be a factor.

Thanks Rico for this information. Within the next year or 2, I will be
buying a new
computer so this is good to know!

.....B