Question No Post, Ryzen 2700, MSI B450 Tomahawk, Quadro 600

Nov 5, 2020
Hi,
I started building a new PC with components i had or could find. But the problem. It wont post, no bios display nothing happening on display.
My config:
Cpu - ryzen 2700
MoBo - Msi tomahawk max
Gpu - quadro 600(temporarily using), which i will replace with, amd 6800 XT when it arrives in market.

Though, for testing purpose, before i got hand on quadro 600 an IT engineer used quadro P6000 to test system and installed win 10 in it. But after i came back home with pc and installed quadro 600, it did not post. The card is fine and works on my frinds machine from whom i borrowed it. I tried different cables(DP on graphics card). But no luck. Please help me out to start my PC i am stuck and am not able to find any answers online. This post is my last hope..

Note:
I am not able to get in touch with that engineer.
CPU is working, i can see quadro 600 fan working as well. No led light blinks which would indicate any issue. No beep code.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2020
Have you tried clearing the CMOS?
Have you tried booting with just 1 stick of RAM in slot DIMMA2?
What do the small EZ Debug LEDs (next to the 24pin power connector) on your motherboard show when you boot?
Yes i tried removing and reinserting cmos, and nothing changed. I am using inly 1 ram stick and tried changing that as well. Its in DIMMA2 only. And when i use do in graphic card, no led indicates any issues, but if i use hdmi on motherboard itself, VGA light stays red indicating problem. By the way, cpu is running, as well as graphic cards fan is also running but no display.

Yes i tried removing and reinserting cmos, and nothing changed. I am using inly 1 ram stick and tried changing that as well. Its in DIMMA2 only. And when i use do in graphic card, no led indicates any issues, but if i use hdmi on motherboard itself, VGA light stays red indicating problem. By the way, cpu is running, as well as graphic cards fan is also running but no display.
There is no point using the HDMI out on the motherboard, the Ryzen 2700 has no built in graphics.
When you boot using the Quadro 600 the EZ Debug LEDs never turn on, or they each turn on briefly, then go out?

Nov 5, 2020
You say you have tried both DVI and DisplayPort, while your monitor is set to the correct input?
Just as a test, have you tried booting with the video card in the 2nd x16 slot? It likely has more than enough bandwidth for such an old card.
I tried only display port(multiple cables), not dvi(don't have that cable) i will try video card in 2nd slot.