Question No post

Apr 5, 2023
I had a pc white screen of death then stop posting so I replace motherboard and still no post plus dram and cpu lights are solid and on so I replace ram and still not post I then proceed to replace cpu and still no post so I also change the power supply and there is no post with the lights still on. I have no idea what’s wrong I have tried every boot with nothing in and everything in I also updated bios and still nothing with lights still being on. Before all the new parts it wouldn’t turn off and if you turned off the power strip and turned it back on the pc would just turn on again, now the pc will turn off with button but turns itself back on then after about a minute it shuts itself off again this time until I turn it back on
Specs for both systems are ryzen 7 7700x rtx 4080 gskill flare 6000 MHz ram, before PSU replacement I had a 1000 watt Corsair rm1000e and now I am using evga supernova nex 750B(just for post hope) the motherboard was a asus prime b650 plus now it’s a msi pro b650-p wifi. Please Help!!!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if all connections to all components are secure and seated all the way in. As for your processor's socket, might want to check and see if there are any bent or broken pins. Did you try and work with the bare minimum without a discrete GPU? Your AMD Ryzen processor has an iGPU on it, so you should see some form of display.

Can you walk us through how you updated the BIOS on your motherboard?

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if all connections to all components are secure and seated all the way in. As for your processor's socket, might want to check and see if there are any bent or broken pins. Did you try anc work with the bare minimum without a discrete GPU? Your AMD Ryzen processor has an iGPU on it, so you should see some form of display.

Can you walk us through how you updated the BIOS on your motherboard?
I had everything besides one stick of ram and the cpu removed, when that didn’t work I put everything in. And I downloaded the newest update on a usb I named it msi.Rom and made it pulled out of the folder so it was just that, I used the flash bios button with the usb inserted and waited until the flashing was done on both then I waited 10 mins and powered down.