Question No Signal after 5~ sec. splash screen with new GPU - iGPU works fine

Dec 25, 2019
Currently using an Asrock B450m - HDV, been using a couple months now, and currently, using AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with igpu.
Everything works fine, but the original build included a PowerColor RX 580 GPU that (i thought) was DOA - returned and have now just got around to replacing it.
I now have a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX580, and I'm having the SAME issue i had with the last card.

When I install and try to power the PC on, I get a splash screen for about 5 seconds, then NO SIGNAL on my monitor. My LED keyboad/mouse/fans are still running, CPU/GPU fans still running, but no display.

I've tried different HDMI ports and cords, neither worked..
Tried installing drivers with IGPU beforehand, same result..
cannot access the BIOS menu with the GPU in before the error occurs, but I can access with iGPU (only if i fully disconnect the graphics card), and (i think) everything is enabled correctly - I'm at a loss? Is this a bad video card also or am i missing something, or doing something wrong?
any help is appreciated :)

Dec 25, 2019
Where did you get the cards from? Are they listed as new or refurb? Just wondering as the card has been out for a while.
First was from Amazon, listed as new, assumed it wasnt the best of ideas. Bought the second, also new, from Newegg, it was my first build so i just used a guide from YouTube and purchased the identical parts lol. This GPU is the only hiccup :(