Question "No Signal" on monitor after enabling Secure Boot ?

Aug 9, 2022
Monitor show no signal I tried everything take out the cmos battery , 2 pin clr cmos i really dont know what to do this is my only pc

spec
i3-10100f
Gtx 750ti
Gigabyte h410m s2 v3

I would appreciate someone can help me out 🙏🏻Tq

Colif

Win 11 Master
Aug 9, 2022
GTX 750 ti probably doesn't have UEFI vBIOS.

If your cpu had iGPU, you could use that.
But now ... seems you only option is getting a new GPU with UEFI vBIOS (at least temporarily).
I check online that gtx 750ti is uefi compatible,
Shame it doesn't seem to have bios flashback feature - https://download.gigabyte.com/FileL...e_1001.pdf?v=334fc2afe4dd5d439caa8db4dcb67c70

secure boot on gigabyte boards is tricky, wonder if its different on older boards - https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...t-on-amd-based-gigabyte-motherboards.3753105/
I guessed it was a Gigabyte board before looking. Blank screen after setting secure boot is a common "feature"
I send support request to gigabyte about this and they said my bios is corrected

Aug 9, 2022
no, it needs to be a gigabyte supplier as repair shops would just do the same & send it to one, or suggest you do.
I would think Gigabyte can tell you a name.

Its a shame the gigabyte forums no longer exist.
Can Qflash fix this i saw a comment said it can be done by qflash plus

Colif

Win 11 Master
i looked to see if board had q flash plus. I don't see any results that show it does.

Q flash needs you to be able to see BIOS
Q Flash + would have worked had you had feature on board. It lets you flash bios with nothing apart from power.

could ask Gigabyte to confirm but I don't see it mentioned in manual or searches.
looks like its mostly on AMD boards.. i see it on Z690 boards though.
There is no listing of what has it, that is the problem.

Aye, Secure boot on Gigabyte boards is something different. As Colif already mentioned we could tell it's Gigabyte even without you naming the board. There is one thing that can be tried before resorting to sending the board for reprogramming the BIOS - using the iGPU. In your case it means temporarily obtaining different CPU that had integrated graphics. However it is impossible to tell if that will work (as the board may indeed be bricked). So if you know somebody that can borrow you 10th gen non-F CPU (possibly even 11th gen depending on what BIOS version your board has) it might be worth trying. Otherwise, time to search for a repair shop.

Reactions: Colif
Aug 9, 2022
update : I sent my motherboard to repair shop they flash my bios and no signal from my gpu they use other gpu and its work but my gpu never had a problem back then until i enable secure boot