Question No visual or usb power

Dec 1, 2019
My PC was working fine the other night, the next morning I went to turn it on, and the PC started, fans lit up fine, but there was no visual on the monitor and no USB power to the keyboard and mouse. I thought maybe it was a bad power supply, which is one of the few things I haven't replaced yet. Today I installed a new PSU and I'm still having the same issue.

My PC was working fine the other night, the next morning I went to turn it on, and the PC started, fans lit up fine, but there was no visual on the monitor and no USB power to the keyboard and mouse. I thought maybe it was a bad power supply, which is one of the few things I haven't replaced yet. Today I installed a new PSU and I'm still having the same issue.
And your PC is........ ???

Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, it could be your motherboard maybe?
Thats what I'm thinking, but I don't personally know how to diagnose this sort of issue. I just want to be somewhat sure, because if I replace the motherboard im going to upgrade to a more current mobo and processor, so if there's anything I can do before I spend a good chunk of money, I'm open to ideas.

TRENDING THREADS