Question no wi-fi on PopOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2022
hi i have the newest PopOs but i keep getting a dns error whenever i try to search the internet regardless of browser type. this all just happened suddenly i never updated anything or changed anything it just stopped working , if you have any idea please help my teachers are getting irritated by me having to use my phone

Jan 17, 2022
I wonder if it could be a driver problem. I'm not familiar with that flavour of Linux as I use Linux Mint but there was an issue awhile back with it when the newest laptop's wifi drivers weren't installed with the distro install. I had to connect via ethernet cable and use the driver manager to connect and download/install the wifi driver.

Jan 24, 2022
I wonder if it could be a driver problem. I'm not familiar with that flavour of Linux as I use Linux Mint but there was an issue awhile back with it when the newest laptop's wifi drivers weren't installed with the distro install. I had to connect via ethernet cable and use the driver manager to connect and download/install the wifi driver.
"dns_probe_finished_bad_driver" that's the error im getting

Jan 17, 2022
I'm sorry I can't help you with your issue as I've never had such a problem and am not familiar with PopOS. If nobody here can help you I suggest you find a PopOS forum and ask your question there. That's what I do for Linux Mint if I have a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.