Review Noctua NH-D15 G2 Review: not worth $150

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ogotai

Reputable
Feb 2, 2021
you think its a game ? thats funny. its a valid question

one store here, doesnt carry thermal right, never heard of id cooling.
i have seen quite a few manufacturers on here for review, or mentioned, that are available here.

i guess you dont understand, that some products available in one region, may not be available in others. and before you say it, it may not be worth it to ship, as the shipping costs, might make it not worth it.

as for the region, north of the 49th parallel...

you think its a game ? thats funny. its a valid question

one store here, doesnt carry thermal right, never heard of id cooling.
i have seen quite a few manufacturers on here for review, or mentioned, that are available here.

i guess you dont understand, that some products available in one region, may not be available in others. and before you say it, it may not be worth it to ship, as the shipping costs, might make it not worth it.

as for the region, north of the 49th parallel...
Oh I understand it fine. I just don't believe there's a place that Noctua is available at its retail price that doesn't have cheaper alternatives also available which was what you were claiming.

Ogotai

Reputable
Feb 2, 2021
it could be possible, and i did say " what if " so i wasn't claming anything.

just like deepcool or thermalright could be available, but be quiet may not be..