Noise leakage through open back heaphones into xlr mic

amotthejoker

Reputable
Jun 20, 2017
So i've been looking for new headphones for a while and the dt 990 pro caught my eye.The only problem is that i have an pretty quiet studio mic that i use for ingame chat aswell and i wanted to know if the sound could leak into the mic and cause echoing etc.If so is the any way to avoid it?Should i get the dt 770s?If you have any headphone recommendation,i'd be glad to hear'em.Thanks a lot!

Solution
Doubt you'll have any problems, also many Audio managers allow for cancellation of echoing to avoid any issues.

Headphone choice is varies from person to person, best to find the type your after and go from there. I've always found over-ear style with good sound isolation gives the best bass, while treble can be boosted on your PC if neccessary.

bmw-vision

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015
Doubt you'll have any problems, also many Audio managers allow for cancellation of echoing to avoid any issues.

Headphone choice is varies from person to person, best to find the type your after and go from there. I've always found over-ear style with good sound isolation gives the best bass, while treble can be boosted on your PC if neccessary.

Solution