r0aringdrag0n

Distinguished
I apologize if I seem like a noob but I want to build my own PC and I'm worried about 1 aspect other than bending the pins on the CPU...so here it is:
Will I be able to see the BIOs and stuff if I have a mobo without a built-in videocard?
and
Will I be able to see the stuff with a videocard installed (like adding your own Hd Radeon 6850) even though it doesn't have the right drivers?

The mobo Im using is: MSI 870S-G46

Solution
What you need to do is toss the 6850 into the mobo. Onboard drivers from the mobo will take over. Once you have the onboard going and you are in windows, THEN install the drivers.

But yes, it will show up. Just pop the GPU in there and connect the cable to the monitor! (P.S. make sure to connect the 6pin PCI connectors that power the 6850 ;) )

striker410

Distinguished
What you need to do is toss the 6850 into the mobo. Onboard drivers from the mobo will take over. Once you have the onboard going and you are in windows, THEN install the drivers.

But yes, it will show up. Just pop the GPU in there and connect the cable to the monitor! (P.S. make sure to connect the 6pin PCI connectors that power the 6850 ;) )

Solution

r0aringdrag0n

Distinguished

Thanks! I was worried with all the drivers and stuff