MoBo: Z690-D Plus Wifi
GPU: 3080 12 GB
RAM: 4x 8GB DDR4 3000mhz CL15
Storage:
M.2-2280 2Tb PCIE3.0 x 4 NVME SSDdrive Samsung 970 EVO
SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1 Tb on SATA cable
HDD Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB 7200 RPM
PSU: Corsair Rm850X 850 watt psu

Hit the power button and case fan lights, GPU Lights come on. But no signal to the computer, HDD light doesn't trigger at all and the keyboard lights do not turn ln

I feel Like I have tried everything.

Reseated ram and tried booting with 1 stick, no dice on any of the 4 sticks. Tried with a borrowed stick from a friend that works

Tried removing the GPU and booting with just internal graphics no dice

Tried removing all drives no dice.

Tried a separate motherboard of the same model. No dice

Tried a separate CPU I7 12700kf no dice

Tried a separate PSU no dice

At this point I am out of ideas any guesses

Ralston18

Titan
This motherboard?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...93_TUF_GAMING_Z690-PLUS_WIFI_D4_UM_V3_WEB.pdf

Be sure to verify that I identified the correct Guide.

Refer to the guide and the Asus website to confirm that all installed components are indeed supported. Read the fine print, caveats, and warnings. Read Asus Forums and FAQ's for posts regarding similar problems.

Work through the guide to double check all connections and related configuration settings are all correct.

What SATA ports are being used and what devices are using those SATA ports?

With a new build connections may seem to be in place and tight but that is not always true. No one wants to force anything and caution is warranted. Carefully unplug and re-plug all connectors and cards a few times. What seemed tight may suddenly slip fully into place.

Noted a modular PSU. Did you use any cables, connectors, or adapters from any other PSUs. Be sure that you only used cables that came with the Corsair Rm850X.

Dec 6, 2022
This motherboard?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...93_TUF_GAMING_Z690-PLUS_WIFI_D4_UM_V3_WEB.pdf

Be sure to verify that I identified the correct Guide.

Refer to the guide and the Asus website to confirm that all installed components are indeed supported. Read the fine print, caveats, and warnings. Read Asus Forums and FAQ's for posts regarding similar problems.

Work through the guide to double check all connections and related configuration settings are all correct.

What SATA ports are being used and what devices are using those SATA ports?

With a new build connections may seem to be in place and tight but that is not always true. No one wants to force anything and caution is warranted. Carefully unplug and re-plug all connectors and cards a few times. What seemed tight may suddenly slip fully into place.

Noted a modular PSU. Did you use any cables, connectors, or adapters from any other PSUs. Be sure that you only used cables that came with the Corsair Rm850X.
That is the correct Motherboard

SSD is on SATA 1
HDD is on SATA 2

This is not a new build, I built in back in January of 2021. Just pieces are new. I have verified that the connections are tight and do not slip out.

The cables in the PSU are only the ones that came with the PSU

Ralston18

Titan
What wattage was the other PSU?

From Page 1-9 of the Guide

"
We recommend that you use a PSU with a higher power output when configuring a
system with more power-consuming devices. The system may become unstable or
may not boot up if the power is inadequate.
• If you want to use two or more high-end PCI Express x16 cards, use a PSU with
1000W power or above to ensure the system stability."

= = = =

Common factor: System Panel Header, Page 1-19.

Any Q-LEDs per Page 2-21?

Any beeps per Page 2-24?