[SOLVED] Not utilizing GPU low Fps

Aug 18, 2020
Hi Guys
I have Laptop with RTX 2080 with Max Q-Design and Cpu İ7-8750 2.20 GHz and 16 GB Ram 2667 MHz and 144 Hz monitor but the problem is when i play Rainbow Six siege i get 30-60 fps with normal settings medium in low settings i get 60 fps and the GPU only uses 2 GB of 8GB and i cant get 144 fps in Overwatch i use all settings inn low and i get 80 fps sometimems 100 with 1.7 GB of usage and in league of legends i mostly get 144 fps with 1.2 usage of but sometimes it uses 0.8 GB and i get less than 100 Fps i dont know how to fix this problem while im playing in rainbow mostly
my CPU Temperature is about 85-96 C* and GPU 80-92 C* i tried mostly every setting i reinstall drivers i have 1 GPU so im sure that i used that GPU idk what i need to do bcs i had
older laptop 1060 and i was getting 100fps+ in rainbow with high settings now i cant even get 60 fps with low settigns with 10x better laptop
i need help guys please

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020
Hi
What do you mean with "2gb or 1.7gb used"? Is it the vram usage or the ram usage? Also can you give us the laptop model?
Ok, so the cpu might not be throttling, but is very close, same for the gpu. Make sure there is proper ventilation.
Can you please list cpu and gpu usage while gaming? For the cpu tell the single core usage and the overall and notice if there is something strange, the cpu might be bottlenecking the gpu.

Aug 18, 2020
Hi
What do you mean with "2gb or 1.7gb used"? Is it the vram usage or the ram usage? Also can you give us the laptop model?
Ok, so the cpu might not be throttling, but is very close, same for the gpu. Make sure there is proper ventilation.
Can you please list cpu and gpu usage while gaming? For the cpu tell the single core usage and the overall and notice if there is something strange, the cpu might be bottlenecking the gpu.

Hi its mean There is shared GPU and Dedicated Gpu and both of them 8GB and in game in rainbow its uses only 2GB of 8 Dedicated GPU and in overwatch 1. 7 or less GB in league of legends 1.2 GB or less and Laptop Has 2 Fans and They both work at 7200 RPM Laptop Model is Casper Excalibur G900 / GPU usage in Rainbow is %99 like that and CPU usage is %50
in other games its GPU usage is less / I will check it

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020
If you are sure that the gpu utilisation is 100% then, that's the maximum performance you can get. Also bear in mind that you have a max-Q version of the card wich is less powerful of the same non max-Q card