News Noted Leaker 'Confirms' RTX Titan, Slams "Totally Fake" Render

MLID has actually retaliated and claims the renders he posted are real. Not sure whom to believe here, but 'Kopite7kimi''s rumors/leaks are at least more reliable than MLID, when it comes to NVIDIA GPUs.

Hard to believe any leaks posted by MLID though. But, if he claims the renders were not fake, then he should provide some proof.

"It's not fake, it's based on an Engineering Sample that I have direct pictures of. Promise my life on it. Maybe you've seen a different ES that's 2.5-4x bigger than Ampere lol"

View: https://twitter.com/mooreslawisdead/status/1606347563828813824

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
The only way the 4000 series launched could get any more insane is if the RTX Titan (or what ever it gets called) adds 30% more performance for 10% more cash over 4090. So the insane rumors about what happens next are zero surprise. Tubers are having a field day slinging stuff at the wall to see what sticks...

spongiemaster

Admirable
Dec 12, 2019
they already are insane here. 4080's START at $1700. NO one i know is looking at a 40 series right now, they are hoping a 4070 or even a 4060 might have sane prices. i know some that have already picked up an xt or xtx. cause they are less expensive
Even more insane. The 4080 FE is currently available online at Best Buy and has been available all day. Probably the best model to have for most people for sale at the $1200 MSRP two days before Christmas and it can't sell out. Nvidia needs to rethink their pricing for the 4080.

Ogotai

Reputable
Feb 2, 2021
Even more insane. The 4080 FE is currently available online at Best Buy and has been available all day. Probably the best model to have for most people for sale at the $1200 MSRP two days before Christmas and it can't sell out. Nvidia needs to rethink their pricing for the 4080.
thats STILL $1600, so that solves nothing. rtx 40 series is over priced here, xtx/xt, a little over priced, but more reasonable then rtx.

MLID has actually retaliated and claims the renders he posted are real. Not sure whom to believe here, but 'Kopite7kimi''s rumors/leaks are at least more reliable than MLID, when it comes to NVIDIA GPUs.

Hard to believe any leaks posted by MLID though. But, if he claims the renders were not fake, then he should provide some proof.

"It's not fake, it's based on an Engineering Sample that I have direct pictures of. Promise my life on it. Maybe you've seen a different ES that's 2.5-4x bigger than Ampere lol"

View: https://twitter.com/mooreslawisdead/status/1606347563828813824

Entirely possible one is FUD by NVIDIA to isolate leakers and determine source of leak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metal Messiah.

AcostaJA

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2014
No surprise given both consumer, miner and HPC markets cooled down Nvidia needs a warehouse cleaner product, expect similar moves from AMD with theirs gcn2 HPC products.