Question ntokrnlmp.exe seemingly random blue screens ?

Mar 26, 2023
What I've noticed is blue screens that when googled will always lead back to drivers, memory, or virus. I dont believe it's a virus since it started very shortly after the pc was built and I had antivirus pretty early on as well. I seem to be able to avoid it if I have a game running in the background and that seems to let me reliably do something else. I dont have any problems actually running anything or lag, stuff like that. Sometimes it's right when I close the game, or shortly after I close it and forgot that I need to have it in the background that i'll blue screen. It happens frequently when I walk away from my computer to do something in the other room and if I leave it on at night it will do it multiple times.

Ive been researching whenever I have time but recently Ive really taken a deep dive into it and I've seen maybe 10 or so different problems and solutions associated with the symptoms I notice. I'm not actually very knowledgeable when it comes to pc hardware or more of the deeper aspects of programs and drivers but I've tried making sure all the drivers are up to date and doing things such as sfc scan, chkdks scan, and some memory checks. A friend recommended that I "flash the bios" a while back so I've done that with seemingly no results as well. I have also reset my ram, and tested booting with each one individually (they both seem to work fine). I've tried cleaning out the inside of my pc while i was in messing with the ram, reset the graphics card, and replugged my ssd to make sure it was connected right. One of the forums I came across seemed to suggest a certain part I had wasn't working right after a windows update and suggested fresh installing windows to version 10 20H2 V2. Now I'm sitting with a fresh install and I'm still getting the same blue screen and dumps. I'm starting to get lost in all of the different things i've tried and checked and hope maybe someone might be able to guide me in the right direction. I'd be super grateful. Here's some specs if that helps and I have some spare thumb drives if I need to run a program through that or fresh install again or something like that.

processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz (One of the common parts i've seen people say is a problem while reading up on other peoples similar blue screens)
ram: 16.0 GB type(G Skill Intl hopefully this is the right info about it)
system type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
ssd: Samsung SSD 870 QVO 1T
graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
psu: PowerSpec 550W model: PS 550BF

And I know often the dump files are shared but im unsure of how to format it, some people zip the file or use google drive so just let me know how you want me to share those.

Thanks for taking time to read

edit note: sorry I had to google how to find some of the specs, hopefully the update to them is what you needed

Last edited:

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
What I've noticed is blue screens that when googled will always lead back to drivers, memory, or virus. I dont believe it's a virus since it started very shortly after the pc was built and I had antivirus pretty early on as well. I seem to be able to avoid it if I have a game running in the background and that seems to let me reliably do something else. I dont have any problems actually running anything or lag, stuff like that. Sometimes it's right when I close the game, or shortly after I close it and forgot that I need to have it in the background that i'll blue screen. It happens frequently when I walk away from my computer to do something in the other room and if I leave it on at night it will do it multiple times.

Ive been researching whenever I have time but recently Ive really taken a deep dive into it and I've seen maybe 10 or so different problems and solutions associated with the symptoms I notice. I'm not actually very knowledgeable when it comes to pc hardware or more of the deeper aspects of programs and drivers but I've tried making sure all the drivers are up to date and doing things such as sfc scan, chkdks scan, and some memory checks. A friend recommended that I "flash the bios" a while back so I've done that with seemingly no results as well. I have also reset my ram, and tested booting with each one individually (they both seem to work fine). I've tried cleaning out the inside of my pc while i was in messing with the ram, reset the graphics card, and replugged my ssd to make sure it was connected right. One of the forums I came across seemed to suggest a certain part I had wasn't working right after a windows update and suggested fresh installing windows to version 10 20H2 V2. Now I'm sitting with a fresh install and I'm still getting the same blue screen and dumps. I'm starting to get lost in all of the different things i've tried and checked and hope maybe someone might be able to guide me in the right direction. I'd be super grateful. Here's some specs if that helps and I have some spare thumb drives if I need to run a program through that or fresh install again or something like that.

processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz (One of the common parts i've seen people say is a problem while reading up on other peoples similar blue screens)
ram: 16.0 GB

And I know often the dump files are shared but im unsure of how to format it, some people zip the file or use google drive so just let me know how you want me to share those.

Please provide a more specific list of your system to include the motherboard, PSU, graphics card, RAM model, SSD/storage, etc.

Reactions: 321thedon

ram: 16.0 GB type(G Skill Intl hopefully this is the right info about it)
ssd: Samsung SSD 870 QVO 1T
graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
psu: PowerSpec 550W model: PS 550BF

edit note: sorry I had to google how to find some of the specs, hopefully the update to them is what you needed
best just to put the minidump files on a public server, share them for public access and post a link.
you can zip the files if you want, windows can decompress that format.

a6210.sys is a usb wireless driver yours is dated in 2018
you should look for a update. I would also go into windows control panel device manager find the device and right mouse click on it to bring up properties, find the tab for the power management and tell windows not to shut down the device to save power. Then find the usb hub that the device is connected to and do the same thing.
(better if you can find a updated driver)
here is the netgear update A6210 | WiFi Adapters | NETGEAR Support
it looks like it might be old and you might need a update from the chip vendor.

you might consider removing this device but note: you will also need to go into control panel, device manager and find the option to show hidden devices and turn it on. Then look for greyed out entries and delete them. usb drivers continue to run and are just hidden after they are removed.

I would not put this device on a usb for a graphics card.
------------
third bugcheck (oldest one) some service corrupted the stack, system bugcheck when a bad data was passed to windows. can not read the service name.

second bugcheck was due to using a bad memory access
memory location zero. reading the registry, trying to get some power management setting for the cpu.

maybe update amd chipset drivers and update bios from motherboard vendors website to fix.
set windows to run in high performance mode as a workarouond. maybe disable amdpsp.sys which would lock the processor and disable the power management.

------------------------------
first bugcheck running NVIDIA Share.exe
happened while swapping threads.

need to see what this driver does:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\A6210.sys Fri Jan 12 00:16:51 2018
all of the windows files are ok, debugger did not like this file:
amdpsp.sys Fri Sep 16 12:37:12 2022 (most likely from amd rather than windows update)

it is not clear to the cause of the bugcheck, best guess would be to remove nvidia share.exe.
something wrong with a6210.sys
Will look at the other two bugchecks in a minute.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
you should look for a update. I would also go into windows control panel device manager find the device and right mouse click on it to bring up properties, find the tab for the power management and tell windows not to shut down the device to save power. Then find the usb hub that the device is connected to and do the same thing.

you might consider removing this device but note: you will also need to go into control panel, device manager and find the option to show hidden devices and turn it on. Then look for greyed out entries and delete them. usb drivers continue to run and are just hidden after they are removed.

------------
third bugcheck (oldest one) some service corrupted the stack, system bugcheck when a bad data was passed to windows. can not read the service name.

memory location zero. reading the registry, trying to get some power management setting for the cpu.

maybe update amd chipset drivers and update bios from motherboard vendors website to fix.
set windows to run in high performance mode as a workarouond. maybe disable amdpsp.sys which would lock the processor and disable the power management.

amdpsp.sys Fri Sep 16 12:37:12 2022 (most likely from amd rather than windows update)

it is not clear to the cause of the bugcheck, best guess would be to remove nvidia share.exe.
I do remember fiddling with the Wi-Fi adapter and having trouble with it. I had to move it to a different port because in some ports it will randomly start connecting and disconnecting repeatedly. Not sure if it matters but I have also had that adapter for a while and maybe it being old and going bad could cause something?
I understand what to do with updating the drivers. I thought they were up to date but I may have done that before the fresh install and just forgot or maybe got the wrong files. I’m not sure what you mean about using a usb for a graphics card but I will try moving it to a different usb and maybe just remove it all together if all else fails and see if that does anything.
will try chips and power stuff after that.

note: I have tried using another adapter and still got crash but I’m not sure if I would’ve needed to delete the drivers from other adapter to avoid blue screen.
thanks again for continuing to help me :)
Will be working on pc and resting it in about 45 mins, will update with results.

I do remember fiddling with the Wi-Fi adapter and having trouble with it. I had to move it to a different port because in some ports it will randomly start connecting and disconnecting repeatedly. Not sure if it matters but I have also had that adapter for a while and maybe it being old and going bad could cause something?
I understand what to do with updating the drivers. I thought they were up to date but I may have done that before the fresh install and just forgot or maybe got the wrong files. I’m not sure what you mean about using a usb for a graphics card but I will try moving it to a different usb and maybe just remove it all together if all else fails and see if that does anything.
will try chips and power stuff after that.

note: I have tried using another adapter and still got crash but I’m not sure if I would’ve needed to delete the drivers from other adapter to avoid blue screen.
thanks again for continuing to help me :)
Will be working on pc and resting it in about 45 mins, will update with results.
usb drivers get associated with the actual port the device is plugged into (even if you remove it). you have to delete the hidden driver before you know that it is not causing the problem.

you can also run cmd.exe as an admin then run
powercfg.exe /energy
and look at the report. sometimes it will tell you that some drivers are not supporting the low power link states (sleep functions) microsoft implemented some more sleep states that were optional on earlier builds. (windows update) old devices and old drivers don't know what to do with the new states and tend to ignore the requests. problem is the usb hub might go to sleep and the device does not know how to wake it up.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
usb drivers get associated with the actual port the device is plugged into (even if you remove it). you have to delete the hidden driver before you know that it is not causing the problem.

you can also run cmd.exe as an admin then run
powercfg.exe /energy
and look at the report. sometimes it will tell you that some drivers are not supporting the low power link states (sleep functions) microsoft implemented some more sleep states that were optional on earlier builds. (windows update) old devices and old drivers don't know what to do with the new states and tend to ignore the requests. problem is the usb hub might go to sleep and the device does not know how to wake it up.
So I updated drivers and checked amp chips and then switched the properties for both the Wi-Fi adapter and the hub so that it wouldn’t be put to sleep to save power. The only problem with the drivers was that the 2018 driver for the adapter seemed to be the newest one, it might be because I forgot how long I’ve had it cause it’s really old.
It still blue screened after this after 20-30 mins without anything running in the background.

I then tried just unplugging the Wi-Fi adapter entirely and set a timer and let it sit idle while I did other things. Usually this would cause a lot of crashes but it’s been up without a crash for a good 5 hours now which is odd. Could the problem actually just be the adapter? I could just get a new one and try that. I probably should get newer one anyway just cause of the age but I was wondering this tracks with you. I plugged it back in recently to see if it will now blue screen in the next 20-30 mins. If getting a new adapter would be a good thing to test, are there any I should avoid or do I just need to make sure it’s just newer.

………..
update: I left it on overnight and there weren’t any dump files from it crashing but I’m pretty sure it restarted at least once since I needed to sign in and my timer and control panel weren’t open anymore.

So I signed it in and took the Wi-Fi adapter out and it actually crashed and left a dump file a couple of minutes later. I couldn’t upload the file since I was on my way out the door to work but I can when I get back.

Last edited:
So I updated drivers and checked amp chips and then switched the properties for both the Wi-Fi adapter and the hub so that it wouldn’t be put to sleep to save power. The only problem with the drivers was that the 2018 driver for the adapter seemed to be the newest one, it might be because I forgot how long I’ve had it cause it’s really old.
It still blue screened after this after 20-30 mins without anything running in the background.

I then tried just unplugging the Wi-Fi adapter entirely and set a timer and let it sit idle while I did other things. Usually this would cause a lot of crashes but it’s been up without a crash for a good 5 hours now which is odd. Could the problem actually just be the adapter? I could just get a new one and try that. I probably should get newer one anyway just cause of the age but I was wondering this tracks with you. I plugged it back in recently to see if it will now blue screen in the next 20-30 mins. If getting a new adapter would be a good thing to test, are there any I should avoid or do I just need to make sure it’s just newer.

………..
update: I left it on overnight and there weren’t any dump files from it crashing but I’m pretty sure it restarted at least once since I needed to sign in and my timer and control panel weren’t open anymore.

So I signed it in and took the Wi-Fi adapter out and it actually crashed and left a dump file a couple of minutes later. I couldn’t upload the file since I was on my way out the door to work but I can when I get back.
for usb adapters: when you remove them the driver stays installed and just gets hidden and still can cause a failure. you have to remove the physical device, then go into windows control panel, device manager find the menu item to show hidden devices and check it. then go and delete the greyed out devices shown in the list.
if you plug the device back in, then windows plug and play will reload the driver again.

the NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter uses mediatek mt7612 chipset. you might try the driver from mediatek (if they updated it)
https://www.mediatek.com/products/broadband-wifi/mt7612u
(it is not clear if this is a updated version or not.
version was listed as 5.1.35.173
your versions was 5.1.35.0
it might work.

problems is I have been seeing lots of people having problems with this driver also. ( i think it is wifi 5)

I would be looking for a new device. ie something supporting wifi 6 or 6e. (wifi 7 devices are now out but it is early to get them)

wifi 5 came out in 2014
wifi 6 came out in 2019 (wifi 6e was in 2021 i think )
wifi 7 came out in 2023 (not finalized yet, but it is for sale)

these should be backward compatible with old routers but new routers will have much higher speeds. wifi 6 and wifi 6e routers are cheaper now since wifi 7 is coming.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
for usb adapters: when you remove them the driver stays installed and just gets hidden and still can cause a failure. you have to remove the physical device, then go into windows control panel, device manager find the menu item to show hidden devices and check it. then go and delete the greyed out devices shown in the list.
if you plug the device back in, then windows plug and play will reload the driver again.

the NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter uses mediatek mt7612 chipset. you might try the driver from mediatek (if they updated it)
https://www.mediatek.com/products/broadband-wifi/mt7612u
(it is not clear if this is a updated version or not.
version was listed as 5.1.35.173
your versions was 5.1.35.0
it might work.

problems is I have been seeing lots of people having problems with this driver also. ( i think it is wifi 5)

I would be looking for a new device. ie something supporting wifi 6 or 6e. (wifi 7 devices are now out but it is early to get them)

wifi 5 came out in 2014
wifi 6 came out in 2019 (wifi 6e was in 2021 i think )
wifi 7 came out in 2023 (not finalized yet, but it is for sale)

these should be backward compatible with old routers but new routers will have much higher speeds. wifi 6 and wifi 6e routers are cheaper now since wifi 7 is coming.
I have removed the device and also the hidden driver for it in devices manager. I also picked up a router that supports wifi 6e and installed its drivers. I did still get a blue screen after doing those things and restarting. Started fiddling with some of the other stuff you mentioned. I was searching around and wasn't finding a good way to disable amdpsp.sys. Some places were talking about disabling it in bios and I wasnt sure if it was supposed to be there or in task managers processes but couldn't find it. I tried ending the nvidia share.exe in task manager (there's 3 of them). I'm not sure how to get rid of it without uninstalling the entire geforce experience program which I was under the impression It managed my graphics card drivers.

I also ran powercfg.exe /energy and got 9 errors and 11 warning, which seemed like a problem so I'll upload the report

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wx6nqetxfevoyb/energy-report.html?dl=0

------------

i messed up when I said to disable the amdpsp.sys
i should have said disable amdppm.sys
amdppm.sys = amd primary processor module
amdpsp.sys = amd platform security processor

to lock the processor you would run regedit as an admin then
go to the key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\amdppm
Change Start to have a value of 4
then save and reboot.

you might want to provide any updated dumps.
if you change the debug type to kernel, then more debug info will be saved.
the file name and location of the dump are changed to memory.dmp one directory up from the minidump location. kernel dumps provide the internal logs

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
i messed up when I said to disable the amdpsp.sys
i should have said disable amdppm.sys
amdppm.sys = amd primary processor module
amdpsp.sys = amd platform security processor

to lock the processor you would run regedit as an admin then
go to the key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\amdppm
Change Start to have a value of 4
then save and reboot.

you might want to provide any updated dumps.
if you change the debug type to kernel, then more debug info will be saved.
the file name and location of the dump are changed to memory.dmp one directory up from the minidump location. kernel dumps provide the internal logs
I saved the settings above for amdppm.sys, setting the start value to 4 and then I changed dump file types to kernel type. Here's the most recent one

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgKOKnKM_9Qq0RMqRH0dXYNgAIGA?e=SVM4vD

ubuysa

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2016
The problem in this latest dump looks to be with USB drivers. In the call stack we see a networking operation in progress...
Code:
0: kd> !dpx
Start memory scan  : 0xfffff8065c0700b8 ($csp)
End memory scan    : 0xfffff8065c071000 (Kernel Stack Base)

rsp : 0xfffff8065c0700b8 : 0xfffff8065640e129 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
               r11 : 0xfffff8065c0701f8 : 0xfffff80656409ce3 : nt!KiPageFault+0x463
0xfffff8065c0700b8 : 0xfffff8065640e129 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
0xfffff8065c0700e0 : 0xfffff8065b6e1e23 : tcpip!TcpTcbHeaderSend+0x93
0xfffff8065c0701f8 : 0xfffff80656409ce3 : nt!KiPageFault+0x463
0xfffff8065c070200 : 0x0000000000000009 :  Trap @ fffff8065c070200
0xfffff8065c070208 : 0xfffff8065dc017e9 : USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+0x799
0xfffff8065c070220 : 0xffffbe062b791a20 :  dt ks!CKsPin
0xfffff8065c070248 : 0xfffff8065b897e02 : tcpip!UdpInetTransport+0x342
0xfffff8065c070268 : 0xfffff80656292741 : nt!ExAllocateHeapPool+0x2b1
0xfffff8065c0702f8 : 0xfffff8065a9b85fc : Wdf01000!FxIoQueue::DispatchEvents+0x1bc
0xfffff8065c070330 : 0xfffff8065dc01010 : USBXHCI!Isoch_EvtDmaCallback
0xfffff8065c070348 : 0xfffff8065dc01029 : USBXHCI!Isoch_EvtDmaCallback+0x19
0xfffff8065c070368 : 0xfffff8065b6e1e23 : tcpip!TcpTcbHeaderSend+0x93
0xfffff8065c070488 : 0xfffff8065c070500 : 0xfffff80656234f80 : nt!HalGetScatterGatherList
0xfffff8065c0704a8 : 0xfffff8065dc0352e : USBXHCI!Isoch_RetrieveNextStage+0x7fe
0xfffff8065c0704c8 : 0xffffbe0628f4fd00 : 0xfffff8065dc61370 : USBXHCI!WDF_TR_DATA_TYPE_INFO
0xfffff8065c0704e0 : 0xfffff806563f6200 : nt!HalpApic1EndOfInterrupt
0xfffff8065c0704e8 : 0xfffff8065621aa0a : nt!HalPerformEndOfInterrupt+0x1a
0xfffff8065c070500 : 0xfffff80656234f80 : nt!HalGetScatterGatherList
0xfffff8065c070508 : 0xfffff8065dc03850 : USBXHCI!Isoch_MapStage+0xd0
0xfffff8065c070518 : 0xfffff806563fc8c5 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0x85
0xfffff8065c070528 : 0xfffff8065b6e165a : tcpip!TcpProcessExpiredTcbTimers+0x47a
0xfffff8065c070568 : 0xfffff80656000000 : "nt!SeSubsystemName <PERF> (nt+0x0)"
0xfffff8065c070578 : 0xfffff8065b6e102b : tcpip!TcpTimerMppTimeoutHandler+0x5b
0xfffff8065c0705a8 : 0xffffbe061cef6f00 : 0xffffbe0621562a20 :  dt Wdf01000!FxUserObject
0xfffff8065c0705d0 : 0xfffff80656d25440 : nt!ExNode0
0xfffff8065c0705e8 : 0xfffff8065b6e11b8 : tcpip!TcpProcessExpiredSynTcbTimers+0x78
0xfffff8065c070638 : 0xfffff8065b6e051e : tcpip!TcpPeriodicTimeoutHandler+0xe6e
0xfffff8065c0706b8 : 0xfffff8065628d636 : nt!KiDeferredReadySingleThread+0x566
0xfffff8065c070858 : 0xfffff8065629fc2e : nt!KiExecuteAllDpcs+0x30e
0xfffff8065c070870 : 0xfffff8065c070b20 : 0xfffff8065b6df6b0 : tcpip!TcpPeriodicTimeoutHandler
0xfffff8065c0708a8 : 0xfffff8065b6df6b0 : tcpip!TcpPeriodicTimeoutHandler
0xfffff8065c0708d8 : 0xfffff806562878fc : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0x1dc
0xfffff8065c0708e0 : 0xfffff80656d27a00 : nt!KiInitialThread
0xfffff8065c0709b0 : 0xfffff80656d27a00 : nt!KiInitialThread
0xfffff8065c0709c8 : 0xfffff8065629ef14 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x1f4
0xfffff8065c0709d8 : 0xfffff806562e68c5 : nt!KiTransitionSchedulingGroupGeneration+0x105
0xfffff8065c070a70 : 0xfffff80656d27a00 : nt!KiInitialThread
0xfffff8065c070b20 : 0xfffff8065b6df6b0 : tcpip!TcpPeriodicTimeoutHandler
0xfffff8065c070c28 : 0xfffff806562e4148 : nt!KiIdleSchedule+0x88
0xfffff8065c070c58 : 0xfffff806563fea0e : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x9e
0xfffff8065c070c78 : 0xfffff80656d27a00 : nt!KiInitialThread
You read these stack traces from the bottom up. Notice that there are many calls to the tcpip.sys driver, so we know the problem is networking related. The trap frame shows that the tcpip.sys driver referenced memory that was invalid (indicated by the question marks) and that's why you got the BSOD...
Code:
0: kd> .trap fffff8065c070200;knL
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000020
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff8065b6e1e23 rsp=fffff8065c070390 rbp=fffff8065c070490
 r8=fffff8065b897e02  r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up ei pl nz ac pe nc
tcpip!TcpTcbHeaderSend+0x93:
fffff806`5b6e1e23 488b02          mov     rax,qword ptr [rdx] ds:00000000`00000000=????????????????

The tcpip.sys driver is a Windows driver and so it's not the problem. You've already updated the driver for the network adapter (the NETGEAR A6210) so we need to look elsewhere.

The call immediately before the page fault is a call to a USB driver (USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+0x799) and if we look at the details of that call (and follow a pointer chain) we find that the driver involved was usbccgp.sys...
Code:
0: kd> dx -id 0,0,ffffbe061a869080 -r1 ((ks!_DRIVER_OBJECT *)0xffffbe0621defe00)
((ks!_DRIVER_OBJECT *)0xffffbe0621defe00)                 : 0xffffbe0621defe00 : Driver "\Driver\usbccgp" [Type: _DRIVER_OBJECT *]
    [<Raw View>]     [Type: _DRIVER_OBJECT]
    HardwareDatabase : 0xfffff80656d2e990 : "\REGISTRY\MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\SYSTEM" [Type: _UNICODE_STRING *]
    DeviceObject     : 0xffffbe0623aef120 : Device for "\Driver\usbccgp" [Type: _DEVICE_OBJECT *]
    Flags            : 0x412
    Devices

The usbccgp.sys driver is also a Windows driver and so is not the root cause, but we do know that the problem seems to be USB related. Below the usbccgp.sys driver will be the vendor-specific USB driver, that may be part of the motherboard chipset (for a motherboard USB port) or another third-party driver if it's a PCIe add-in USB card.

If the USB port(s) you're using are motherboard based then look in the motherboard vendor's website for eitehr updated chipset drivers or a specific USB driver. If it's a USB port on an add-in PCIe card then look on the card vendor's website for an updated driver.

i would go to here: https://support.hyperx.com/
and see if there is a software update for your
hyperx 7.1 audio device. (there are lots of hyperx headsets, not sure which one you have)
--------------
i did not see any specific usb driver for your machine.
you might update the bios to the current version.

there are some errors in the log for hidtelephoy.dll
I don't know what is using it.
the device was:
HID\VID_0951&PID_16A4&MI_03&Col02\8&1c101bb0&0&0001
listed as USB\VID_0951&PID_16A4 - HyperX 7.1 Audio | Device Hunt

kingston
HyperX 7.1 Audio

the problem might be related to this device.
(maybe a firmware update for it?)

--------------
any idea what this is for:HidTelephony.dll
looks like this:HidTelephony.dll | HID Telephony Driver | STRONTIC

1: kd> .process /r /p 0xffffbe06267130c0; !wdfdriverinfo HidTelephony.dll
Process ffffbe06`267130c0 has invalid page directories

2955: FxIoTarget::SubmitLocked - failing WDFREQUEST FFFFFE2E6FEC3288, WDFIOTARGET FFFFFE2E6FEC92B8 not accepting requests, state WdfIoTargetClosed
-------------
new network device must be:
\mtkwl6eux.sys Fri Nov 25 20:27:06 2022
NETGEAR A8000 WiFi 6/6E adapter

bios update:
ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING | ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global (asus.com)

current installed bios =( 3 versions old)
0: kd> !sysinfo machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 3.2, DMIVersion 0, Size=2592]
BiosMajorRelease = 5
BiosMinorRelease = 17
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 4602
BiosReleaseDate = 08/17/2021
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
SystemFamily = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemVersion = System Version
SystemSKU = SKU
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
BaseBoardVersion = Rev 1.xx

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
i would go to here: https://support.hyperx.com/
and see if there is a software update for your
hyperx 7.1 audio device. (there are lots of hyperx headsets, not sure which one you have)
--------------
i did not see any specific usb driver for your machine.
you might update the bios to the current version.

there are some errors in the log for hidtelephoy.dll
I don't know what is using it.
the device was:
HID\VID_0951&PID_16A4&MI_03&Col02\8&1c101bb0&0&0001
listed as USB\VID_0951&PID_16A4 - HyperX 7.1 Audio | Device Hunt

kingston
HyperX 7.1 Audio

the problem might be related to this device.
(maybe a firmware update for it?)

--------------
any idea what this is for:HidTelephony.dll
looks like this:HidTelephony.dll | HID Telephony Driver | STRONTIC

1: kd> .process /r /p 0xffffbe06267130c0; !wdfdriverinfo HidTelephony.dll
Process ffffbe06`267130c0 has invalid page directories

2955: FxIoTarget::SubmitLocked - failing WDFREQUEST FFFFFE2E6FEC3288, WDFIOTARGET FFFFFE2E6FEC92B8 not accepting requests, state WdfIoTargetClosed
-------------
new network device must be:
\mtkwl6eux.sys Fri Nov 25 20:27:06 2022
NETGEAR A8000 WiFi 6/6E adapter

bios update:
ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING | ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global (asus.com)

current installed bios =( 3 versions old)
0: kd> !sysinfo machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 3.2, DMIVersion 0, Size=2592]
BiosMajorRelease = 5
BiosMinorRelease = 17
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 4602
BiosReleaseDate = 08/17/2021
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
SystemFamily = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemVersion = System Version
SystemSKU = SKU
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
BaseBoardVersion = Rev 1.xx
I did download and update chip sets as suggested above. I then updated my hyper x firmware from the website. I downloaded the motherboard bios update to a flash drive but checked devices before updating. I got rid of the greyed out versions of hyper x audio drivers, blue screened once while trying to remove those, and then froze. I also noticed something that wasnt a problem before in my devices. There's a bunch of lines of AMD ryzen 5 3600 6 core processor under the processors tab on device manager. There wasnt a problem with these before but now there's a yellow caution icon on all of them and it says "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)" In the properties. I downloaded and installed drivers for it again to be sure before I updated bios. It also says the driver date for all of them is 2009 which doesnt seem right since I just updated them. I did the bios update and they were still there. Will update if I get any bluescreens after bios update but here's the one from earlier today.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z14PMWvA6MEF4qE8Xl2bhHpPuK1aS7Yi/view?usp=sharing

_

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOOAXM4nHdqpRlvoozoWuWHylwH2lzB2/view?usp=sharing

____

also I was looking at HidTelephony.dll and i cant seem to figure out what it's for. Should I remove it?

Last edited:

ubuysa

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2016
You need to make those Google Drive images public.

From what you're saying now though, it sounds as though you have some serious driver - or hardware - issues.

I would suggest starting Windows in Safe Mode (start in safe mode with networking). In this mode only Windows internal drivers are loaded, no third-party drivers will be loaded. This will mean that some devices have restricted functionality, some may not work at all. Your display for example, will be very low resolution (possibly even 800x600).

However, the main advantage of starting in Safe Mode is that it eliminates all third-party drivers, and they are the cause of 99% of BSODs. Use the PC as much as you can in Safe Mode, even though what you can do with it will be limited. What we want to see is whether it will BSOD or crash in Safe Mode.

Mar 26, 2023
You need to make those Google Drive images public.

From what you're saying now though, it sounds as though you have some serious driver - or hardware - issues.

I would suggest starting Windows in Safe Mode (start in safe mode with networking). In this mode only Windows internal drivers are loaded, no third-party drivers will be loaded. This will mean that some devices have restricted functionality, some may not work at all. Your display for example, will be very low resolution (possibly even 800x600).

However, the main advantage of starting in Safe Mode is that it eliminates all third-party drivers, and they are the cause of 99% of BSODs. Use the PC as much as you can in Safe Mode, even though what you can do with it will be limited. What we want to see is whether it will BSOD or crash in Safe Mode.
Alright the dump files should be set to public now, sorry about that. Im setting pc into safe mode now and will let you know what happens.

EDIT: I have disabled my usb 3 from my old nvidia gpu since I had various problems with it from day one.
I have usb 3 from my motherboard back panel and it seems to work well.
----------

I expect the new entries in device manager are due to our change in the registry for the amdppm.sys.

you can run the regedit and change the key back to the old value.
(most likely set it back to 3)

you should keep HidTelephony.dll , I think it is from microsoft and was being used by the hyperx 7.1 device.

you might want to remove the device and software and see if your game still crashes.

might have to look into your version of window and if there are any fixes that have not been applied. ie windows usb bugs

some new devices can control the sleep mode from the device. ie a headset can make itself go to sleep, then tell the hub to wake up. this usb device might be doing this from the 32 bit subsystem and hitting a bug. This is why we tried to make the hubs not sleep, and why we tried to make the system not sleep. Also, why we updated the headset firmware and drivers.
when I tried to look at it in the debugger the debugger indicated at a full memory dump was required to view the info.

i see a log entry for PORT_REMOTE_WAKE_MASK
being set.
i do see a failed call from this:
WDFMEMORY 0x000046f271810561: Buffer 0xffffb90d8e467990, Length 0x90189910 (2417531152) bytes

the length of the buffer is bogus.

I can try and trace it on the next bugcheck now that you have the firmware and driver updated for the hyperx 7.1 audio device.

i would focus on the hyperx device/driver calls as being the cause of the problem. you could fully remove it and its software but I would want to see if your updates fixed the problem. I do not think the problem will reproduce in safe mode. (it is most likely going to be a third party driver issue)

going to a full memory dump might help since the debugger commands indicate that it would be needed. wait for next bugcheck with the current settings to see if the problem still exists after the updates.

rather than going to safe mode, I would try removing the audio device and drivers and use a dump headset if you have one. or speakers only to see if you still bugcheck.

log for the

UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sys Thu Apr 28 11:36:36 2022
(Windows USB Type-C port controller driver ) has this log entry:
0xc00002d3(STATUS_POWER_STATE_INVALID)

it might just be due to trying to prevent the usb hubs from sleeping.
(from going into windows device manager, and telling windows to not let the hub sleep)

------------
note: looked like some of the calls to the usb 3. C returned not implemented.
you might put your device on a usb 2 hub if you have one.

here is part of the log.

1: kd> !wdflogdump ucx01000.sys -d
Trace searchpath is:

Trace format prefix is: %7!u!: %!FUNC! -
Trying to extract TMF information from - C:\win10sdk\Debuggers\x64\sym\ucx01000.pdb\B0886C44A8889C80D2A4624FA2E7ACF41\ucx01000.pdb
--- start of log ---
1: DriverEntry - Driver Entry STATUS_SUCCESS
2: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F6716A9B48, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930
3: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E95CD40
4: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F675101F98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6716BCB88, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E943520
5: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F6716BCB88
6: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F675101F98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6716C3B88, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E93C520
7: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F6716C3B88
8: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
9: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F67143C538, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560
10: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF1E00
11: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671405E98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671409BC8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF64E0
12: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F671409BC8
13: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671405E98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F67140D578, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2B30
14: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F67140D578
15: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
16: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F671E7F778, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050
17: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098EBEE2C0
18: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671406718, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671E7FBC8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E1804E0
19: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F671E7FBC8
20: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671406718, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671DF8FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E2070D0
21: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F671DF8FD8
22: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
23: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
24: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
25: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
26: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098E956930
27: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560
28: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72495400), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
29: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A36F50), controller context(0xFFFFCF098EBF2560), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
30: RootHub_Pdo_EvtInternalDeviceControlIrpPreprocessCallback - Unknown Irp 0xFFFFCF098E9028E0, IoControlCode 0x0x32C020
31: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9C5D30
32: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671AE4438, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E51BC70
33: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098E181050
34: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A36F50), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
35: RootHub_Pdo_EvtInternalDeviceControlIrpPreprocessCallback - Unknown Irp 0xFFFFCF098EB6A710, IoControlCode 0x0x32C020
36: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9C0D30
37: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671622FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E9DD0D0
38: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 72, Version from 0 to 1
39: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671A836C8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E57C9E0
40: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719FAFD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6050D0
41: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F9FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6060D0
42: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F8FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6070D0
43: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F7FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6080D0
44: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F6FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6090D0
45: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F5FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60A0D0
46: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F4FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60B0D0
47: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F3FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60C0D0
48: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
49: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BFD30
50: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719EB448, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E614C60
51: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BED30
52: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F40D648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990BF2A60
53: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BDD30
54: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F32F648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990CD0A60
55: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
56: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
57: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F232648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990DCDA60
58: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F19A648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E65A60
59: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F195648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6AA60
60: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F194648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6BA60
61: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F193648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6CA60
62: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 72, Version from 0 to 1
63: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
64: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F192648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6DA60
65: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F191648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6EA60
66: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
67: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F190648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6FA60
68: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F1DF648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E20A60
69: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 85 to 72, Version from 83 to 1
70: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A373C0), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc00000bb(STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED)
71: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
72: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
73: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F665313408, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF099ACECCA0
74: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66B6D73E8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0994928CC0
75: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F664F2ED98, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF099B0D1310
---- end of log ----
13 error events encountered in logs
1: kd> !wdflogdump ucx01000.sys -f

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
I expect the new entries in device manager are due to our change in the registry for the amdppm.sys.

you can run the regedit and change the key back to the old value.
(most likely set it back to 3)

you should keep HidTelephony.dll , I think it is from microsoft and was being used by the hyperx 7.1 device.

you might want to remove the device and software and see if your game still crashes.

might have to look into your version of window and if there are any fixes that have not been applied. ie windows usb bugs

some new devices can control the sleep mode from the device. ie a headset can make itself go to sleep, then tell the hub to wake up. this usb device might be doing this from the 32 bit subsystem and hitting a bug. This is why we tried to make the hubs not sleep, and why we tried to make the system not sleep. Also, why we updated the headset firmware and drivers.
when I tried to look at it in the debugger the debugger indicated at a full memory dump was required to view the info.

i see a log entry for PORT_REMOTE_WAKE_MASK
being set.
i do see a failed call from this:
WDFMEMORY 0x000046f271810561: Buffer 0xffffb90d8e467990, Length 0x90189910 (2417531152) bytes

the length of the buffer is bogus.

I can try and trace it on the next bugcheck now that you have the firmware and driver updated for the hyperx 7.1 audio device.

i would focus on the hyperx device/driver calls as being the cause of the problem. you could fully remove it and its software but I would want to see if your updates fixed the problem. I do not think the problem will reproduce in safe mode. (it is most likely going to be a third party driver issue)

going to a full memory dump might help since the debugger commands indicate that it would be needed. wait for next bugcheck with the current settings to see if the problem still exists after the updates.

rather than going to safe mode, I would try removing the audio device and drivers and use a dump headset if you have one. or speakers only to see if you still bugcheck.

log for the

UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sys Thu Apr 28 11:36:36 2022
(Windows USB Type-C port controller driver ) has this log entry:
0xc00002d3(STATUS_POWER_STATE_INVALID)

it might just be due to trying to prevent the usb hubs from sleeping.
(from going into windows device manager, and telling windows to not let the hub sleep)

------------
note: looked like some of the calls to the usb 3. C returned not implemented.
you might put your device on a usb 2 hub if you have one.

here is part of the log.

1: kd> !wdflogdump ucx01000.sys -d
Trace searchpath is:

Trace format prefix is: %7!u!: %!FUNC! -
Trying to extract TMF information from - C:\win10sdk\Debuggers\x64\sym\ucx01000.pdb\B0886C44A8889C80D2A4624FA2E7ACF41\ucx01000.pdb
--- start of log ---
1: DriverEntry - Driver Entry STATUS_SUCCESS
2: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F6716A9B48, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930
3: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E95CD40
4: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F675101F98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6716BCB88, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E943520
5: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F6716BCB88
6: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F675101F98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6716C3B88, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E93C520
7: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F675101F98)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F6716C3B88
8: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
9: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F67143C538, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560
10: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF1E00
11: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671405E98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671409BC8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF64E0
12: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F671409BC8
13: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671405E98, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F67140D578, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098EBF2B30
14: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671405E98)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F67140D578
15: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
16: _UcxControllerCreate - UcxController 0x000030F671E7F778, UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050
17: RootHub_AddUsbDeviceContext - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098EBEE2C0
18: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671406718, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671E7FBC8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E1804E0
19: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s Virtual Default Ep 0x000030F671E7FBC8
20: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671406718, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671DF8FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E2070D0
21: RootHub_AddEndpoint - RootHub(0x000030F671406718)'s Virtual Interrupt Ep 0x000030F671DF8FD8
22: _UcxRootHubCreate - UcxRootHubCreate 0x0
23: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
24: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
25: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 96, Version from 0 to 3
26: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098E956930
27: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560
28: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72495400), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
29: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A36F50), controller context(0xFFFFCF098EBF2560), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
30: RootHub_Pdo_EvtInternalDeviceControlIrpPreprocessCallback - Unknown Irp 0xFFFFCF098E9028E0, IoControlCode 0x0x32C020
31: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9C5D30
32: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671AE4438, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E51BC70
33: Controller_QueryClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel - Controller does not support ClearTtBufferOnAsyncTransferCancel capability, controller context 0xFFFFCF098E181050
34: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A36F50), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
35: RootHub_Pdo_EvtInternalDeviceControlIrpPreprocessCallback - Unknown Irp 0xFFFFCF098EB6A710, IoControlCode 0x0x32C020
36: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9C0D30
37: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671622FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E9DD0D0
38: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 72, Version from 0 to 1
39: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F671A836C8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E57C9E0
40: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719FAFD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6050D0
41: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F9FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6060D0
42: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F8FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6070D0
43: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F7FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6080D0
44: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F6FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E6090D0
45: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F5FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60A0D0
46: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F4FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60B0D0
47: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671AE5438, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719F3FD8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E60C0D0
48: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
49: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BFD30
50: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F6719EB448, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF098E614C60
51: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BED30
52: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F40D648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990BF2A60
53: _UcxUsbDeviceCreate - UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxUsbDeviceContext 0xFFFFCF098E9BDD30
54: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F32F648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990CD0A60
55: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
56: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
57: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F232648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990DCDA60
58: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F19A648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E65A60
59: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F195648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6AA60
60: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F194648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6BA60
61: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F67136D8B8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F193648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6CA60
62: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 0 to 72, Version from 0 to 1
63: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
64: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F192648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6DA60
65: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F6719FD3F8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F191648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6EA60
66: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A37430), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E181050), status 0xc0000002(STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
67: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F190648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E6FA60
68: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E181050, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F66FC0E3D8, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66F1DF648, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0990E20A60
69: RootHub_Pdo_EvtQueryInterfaceIrpPreprocessCallback - !USB_BUS_INTERFACE_USBDI Query Exchange: Fixing irpStack->Parameters.QueryInterface.Interface: Size from 85 to 72, Version from 83 to 1
70: Controller_QueryUsbCapability - !!EvtControllerQueryUsbCapability failed for Capability (0xFFFFFB0D72A373C0), controller context(0xFFFFCF098E956930), status 0xc00000bb(STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED)
71: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
72: RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus - Controller 0xFFFFCF098EBF2560 RootHub_Pdo_EvtDeviceEnableWakeAtBus
73: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F665313408, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF099ACECCA0
74: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F66B6D73E8, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF0994928CC0
75: _UcxEndpointCreate - UcxControllerContext 0xFFFFCF098E956930, UcxUsbDevice 0x000030F671623788, UcxEndpoint 0x000030F664F2ED98, UcxEndpointContext 0xFFFFCF099B0D1310
---- end of log ----
13 error events encountered in logs
1: kd> !wdflogdump ucx01000.sys -f
My pc was in safe mode for about 6 hours and no crash. I’ve set the memory dump to “complete memory dump” hopefully that’s the same as full memory dump. If I blue screen now with the full memory dump I’ll upload that and disconnect my headset and drivers and all that and just run with my speakers.

looks like the driver UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sys belongs to nvida, you should look for a update
NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller

UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sys | Sysnative Forums

Official Drivers | NVIDIA (drivers were updated in feb 2023)

guess it is a usb 3 C connector on a nvidia GPU card. (not on the motherboard)
(driver update might fix the invalid power state error)

if you have a different usb 3 hub on for your motherboard, you might put your audio 7.1 device on that hub.

Last edited:
My pc was in safe mode for about 6 hours and no crash. I’ve set the memory dump to “complete memory dump” hopefully that’s the same as full memory dump. If I blue screen now with the full memory dump I’ll upload that and disconnect my headset and drivers and all that and just run with my speakers.
you might download and run microsoft rammap.exe from here:
RAMMap - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn (run as an admin)
find the various menu items that say empty and click each one.
it will delete the standby list and when you do a full memory dump it will be much smaller since it will not have a bunch of programs loaded before you ask to load them.

be sure to update the nvidia gpu driver + the nvidia usb driver for the GPU.
(since it had errors in the log) Guess it would depend on where/ which usb 3 port your audio device was plugged into. (motherboard or plugged into GPU usb port)

Mar 26, 2023
you might download and run microsoft rammap.exe from here:
RAMMap - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn (run as an admin)
find the various menu items that say empty and click each one.
it will delete the standby list and when you do a full memory dump it will be much smaller since it will not have a bunch of programs loaded before you ask to load them.

be sure to update the nvidia gpu driver + the nvidia usb driver for the GPU.
(since it had errors in the log) Guess it would depend on where/ which usb 3 port your audio device was plugged into. (motherboard or plugged into GPU usb port)
It went the rest of the day without bluescreening while I was using it a decent amount and didn’t do anything till the very end of the night when it blue screened so I didn’t change all of that stuff yet. When I get back I will upload dump, download rammap, disconnect headset and uninstall drivers for it. I’ll look for the nvidia usb drivers but idk how to find that specifically. I have GeForce experience and have all the drivers updated through that. The link you left for the drivers didn’t go to anything for me.
I’ll also try and figure out which usb hub is motherboard vs gpu and see what I can dj with that.

------
usbs are going into motherboard, only thing going into graphics card hub is my screens, one hdmi, and the other is the kind you screw the plug in kinda. I got rid of headset and drivers. It may take me a bit to figure out how to use RAMMap not exactly sure where im looking once I open it. Seem to have found NVidia USB Type-C Port Policy Controller going to get that all setup as well

Last edited:
It went the rest of the day without bluescreening while I was using it a decent amount and didn’t do anything till the very end of the night when it blue screened so I didn’t change all of that stuff yet. When I get back I will upload dump, download rammap, disconnect headset and uninstall drivers for it. I’ll look for the nvidia usb drivers but idk how to find that specifically. I have GeForce experience and have all the drivers updated through that. The link you left for the drivers didn’t go to anything for me.
I’ll also try and figure out which usb hub is motherboard vs gpu and see what I can dj with that.

------
usbs are going into motherboard, only thing going into graphics card hub is my screens, one hdmi, and the other is the kind you screw the plug in kinda. I got rid of headset and drivers. It may take me a bit to figure out how to use RAMMap not exactly sure where im looking once I open it. Seem to have found NVidia USB Type-C Port Policy Controller going to get that all setup as well
for rammap you should look at the menus, look for one that says empty. select each item in the list. mostly looking for the entry that says something like empty the standby list.
that is the one that will make a full memory dump smaller.
the standby list is the list of programs that you have used before but have not asked to run. winodows loads them into inactive memory just in case you ask to run it. if you do then it just marks it as active and windows appears to load it very quickly.
clearing the list and rebooting will make a full memory dump not have anything in the standby memory so when you compress it it will be much smaller memory dump.
on a machine with lots of memory, you can have games in standby memory that you have not run in months. I have always figured it would be a good place for malware to hide also. I would not expect a virus scanner to scan standby memory.

Mar 26, 2023
for rammap you should look at the menus, look for one that says empty. select each item in the list. mostly looking for the entry that says something like empty the standby list.
that is the one that will make a full memory dump smaller.
the standby list is the list of programs that you have used before but have not asked to run. winodows loads them into inactive memory just in case you ask to run it. if you do then it just marks it as active and windows appears to load it very quickly.
clearing the list and rebooting will make a full memory dump not have anything in the standby memory so when you compress it it will be much smaller memory dump.
on a machine with lots of memory, you can have games in standby memory that you have not run in months. I have always figured it would be a good place for malware to hide also. I would not expect a virus scanner to scan standby memory.
I didnt have any bluescreen for two full days but today it popped up againt, the only thing I can think of that I changed recently before it bluescreened is i plugged my mouse usb into the top part of my tower to charge it. I had previously moved all of my usb devices to the back of the pc when I removed my headset and drivers. Im uploading the full dump now just seems like it may take a bit to upload.

----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m8xqxm5px7jh7g/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

----------

did get another bluescreen similar to this one, still seemingly random but theyve been a lot more spaced out. Days apart rather than multiple times in a day

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
I’ve still been trying uninstalling drivers and checking to see what is causing blue screen but still getting them, got a blue screen I hadn’t seen before so figure I’d share the code. I happened right after I clicked to shut down pc.

It was “a kernel threat terminated while holding a mutex”

Been trying to look into that code but still seems like a driver issue, I also did memtest at some point and got all passes on it just to make sure and tried fiddling with my graphics card, changing the slot and trying to make sure none of my usbs were going into it. I was considering trying to disconnect some of the usbs all together from the pc that I think might be janky since I did have to do that on a previous pc I had but there was a reason they broke before. Just testing everything I can at this point.

Also thanks so much for all the help I’ve already gotten. I’ve learned a lot even though I’m far from understanding everything