Question ntoskernel.exe 100% disk usage

Jan 1, 2024
Specs: i5-3570 3.4GHz CPU
GTX 1060 6GB
16 Gb Ram (8+8)
PSU - Segostep ATX-500W
Motherboard - AsusTek Computer Inc. P8P67
HDD:
1. ST1000LM035-1RK172 1TB (Primary Disk)
2. Hitach HDP725050GLA360
(I'm aware of the bottlenecks)

Hi, i've came here to address a ridicilous problem that i have, this System task file (ntoskernel.exe) keeps using 100% of my disk with the rate of 0.1MB/s
It's causing so many problems that i cant literally list them all here, for instance when i tried to play Need For Speed - Rivals today, normally it will load in under 20 seconds after launching it the first time (when i didnt have this issue of course), today i had to wait 3 MINUTES for it to load which was horrendes, then i restarted my computer hoping it would fix it self. I left my desktop for 40 minutes to run and when i comeback, the desktop was all frozen up, i move my mouse to the taskbar and it just shows loading circle, i was just sitting in my computer from 5:10 pm till 7:30 pm where literally i couldn't do anything, in the meantime of that timeframe, i tried doing windows update, it couldn't do anything, its stuck at Installing - 100% and the Windows installer moduler isn't even showing up in the task manager, guess what is causing this? Of course System task file or ntoskernel.exe with the rate of 0.1MB/s taking up 100% of the Disk.
i know the System task file is a very important file for Windows which from what i know has to do around with drivers or something, but acting like with 0.1MB/s and using 100% Disk and freezing my desktop is just not normal

[ View: https://imgur.com/a/HeBnXS6
]

Besides getting a new SSD, is there any alternative solution to this?