NTUSER.DAT corrupt?

Hi Everybody!

I have some problem with the file named like in the $SUBJECT.
By me in a 100 node network have only Win2K clients. This clients work 1-2
years fine, but in the last 2 weeks have severly problem on 3 machine with
this file.
I seed alternate problems (word dde excange, very slow network connections,
few program errors), but the resolv was when i deleted this file from the
profile, seems this file would corrupt.
Can anyone help me, that is so utility who can this file defragment or fix?

Many thanks for any help

Frankie

It's the current user hive component of the registry. Deleting the entire
profile may correct the problem.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional