I made a change, and now I would like to 'undo' it. I am using OE6 and I would like to have the pages numbered when I print from the internet. I made the change from 'file', 'page set up', and somehow I turned off the headers and footers, now my pages aren't numbered. How do I get my pages to 'number' again????
--
Crazy old lady

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

To change setting go to File > Page Setup... Enter codes in either header
or footer as desired.

The default settings in page setup are;

Header: &w&bPage &p of &P

Footer: &u&b&d

The list of possible codes is;

Type this to print this

&w Window title
&u Page Address (URL)
&d Date in short format
&D Date in long format
&t Time as specified by regional settings
&T Time in 24hr format
&p Current page number
&P Total number of pages
&& A single ampersand (&)
&b Text immediately following these characters as centered
&b&b The text after the first &b is centered text after second &b is
right-justifed.

To just have page numbers and total pages centered in the footer put this in
the footer box: &bPage &p of &P

Hope that helps