Question Nvidia Broadcast Not Detecting Camera After RTX 4070 Super Update to Geforce Game Ready v565.90

Oct 6, 2024
After updating my Nvidia RTX 4070 Super to the Geforce Game Ready v565.90 driver, I’ve run into an issue where Nvidia Broadcast no longer detects my camera. The camera works perfectly fine in all other applications, but when I open Nvidia Broadcast, it says no camera is connected to the computer.

I’ve searched online and tried every solution I could find, but nothing has worked so far. Has anyone else experienced this issue, or does anyone have a fix for it?

KingLoki

Proper
Jul 10, 2024
-Check in nvidia settings software in the applications section to see if you can add it in there.
- Look in windows services and see if nvidia has a service process for nvidia broadcast, and if so, then check if it is running. If not then right-click on it and start the service.
- The other area of windows you can check is checking that it is allowed in the firewall.
- Also check and add nvidia broadcast in the privacy>camera allowed apps section. Cheers

Last edited: