Question Nvidia control panel not showing

Apr 29, 2019
i have a 1060 6gb nvidia gpu , 441.66 was installed in my pc , got a notification from geforce driver about new gpu drivers , so manually went for geforce website on chrome and downloaded new gpu driver from it , and as well as installed ddu software and done a clean uninstall and install as well , but after installing my nvidia control panel is not showing as well seems like gpu is not even installed , i can feel the difference like i am still on intel hd graphics , i even tried to install previous driver still the same issue ???

i am using window 10 64 bits

please help , its frustrating

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Windows 10 are you working with? You can try reinstalling the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Speaking of parts, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Apr 29, 2019
in
Which version of Windows 10 are you working with? You can try reinstalling the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Speaking of parts, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

bro i am not a first comer who don't even know how to install the graphic drivers

i have installed many drivers uptill now

had 3-4 gpu in the past

this is the first time i am facing this situation

my cpu is

i5 4690
asus rog maximus vii ranger mobo

12 gb corsair vegance ram
Geforce 1060 6 gb gpu
HDD 1 tb
Kingston 240 gb ssd

i even tried safe boot option
still the same