[SOLVED] Nvidia control panel... should i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Should i change my gtx 1050 ti’s control panel for performance and what will that do? Will i get better fps, worse image quality, higher temperatures? Is it worth it?

Solution
So in the control panel there will be a spinning Nvidia logo, adjust image preview tab. As you move the slider up and down it will give you an idea of the video changes you may see. Performance settings turns down as many settings as it can at the cost of image quality. No harm will come to your card experimenting with the settings to your liking.
So in the control panel there will be a spinning Nvidia logo, adjust image preview tab. As you move the slider up and down it will give you an idea of the video changes you may see. Performance settings turns down as many settings as it can at the cost of image quality. No harm will come to your card experimenting with the settings to your liking.

Solution

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
All the high performance mode will do is force base clocks at all times regardless of load. It will cause more heat output and more power consumption at idle. It shouldn't really affect FPS in game at all. If you want more performance out of your GPU overclock it, playing with power profiles in nvidia control panel will do little to nothing to help performance. I would leave it on balanced, which allows clock speeds to rise under load and drop down at idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS