Nvidia Employee Didn't Say "Bomb" on Airplane

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently boarded a plane, got all the way across the US, then realized that i had left my box knife from work still in my backpack in plain view. This is the same bag that went through a hand check, and xray twice because there were also a spindle of dvd+rw in there.

Looking back on that, my impression is that TSA is a joke.

houghe9

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
"All you people slamming the TSA...love to see you spend one day in their shoes. You'd be crying like baby before the end of the day."

No! we are crying like babies now because you people are rude, have no concept of reality and are usually uneducated.

"I did work for the TSA for 2 years and dealt with the likes of you all the time. Those who didn't complain and did what the signs said moved right through with no issues."

Wrong!

"I have a feeling you spend a whole lot of time at the security check points when you fly...haha."

You are a freaking joke! Really pathetic and sad!
TSA agents are usually not very educated. They have no idea of the world and are just plain rude! I have been all around the world many times and America has the absolute worst airport security agents! In some other countries thier security agents carry sub machine guns and they still treat you better than our TSA.

It is sad that I get treated better traveling in other countries than I do traveling in my own...

G

My wife was the lead flight attendant on that flight. The girl who took the coat was an american born chinese speaker. The whole conversation was done in english. No room for a mistake in language semantics. The guy said BOMB and then when the cops came to put the cuffs on him, he said he was just joking. Case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.