News Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Listings show up on Amazon and Best Buy

I'm actually quite interested in the 3080 FE as all of the AIB cards I've seen are pretty heinous in terms of visual appeal. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that. What I'm most interested to see are the figures relating to power and thermals when compared directly. I suppose we'll see soon enough on all of it. I'm not yet in the market but will be very soon and this would be a substantial jump from my OC'd 1080.

vinay2070

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
I'm actually quite interested in the 3080 FE as all of the AIB cards I've seen are pretty heinous in terms of visual appeal. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that. What I'm most interested to see are the figures relating to power and thermals when compared directly. I suppose we'll see soon enough on all of it. I'm not yet in the market but will be very soon and this would be a substantial jump from my OC'd 1080.
The 3090 cooler, for a 30 watts more is a lot more monstrous. The 3080 on the other hand is much smaller. Wonder how the OC capacity of that cooler is. But it would be nice to water cool a small pcb card if one is into that.

waltc3

Reputable
Aug 4, 2019
The "Amazon listing" is by a separate third party store--in Germany...;) I will bet they have 0 in stock in the store --and of course Amazon itself has none at all. We shall see tomorrow what is what.