Nvidia GT 650m not working yellow sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tyron Murillo

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2013
My alienware m14xr2's Graphics Card Nvidia gt 650m suddenly not working. in device manager it show yellow error sign and (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)) on properties.

so I have tried re-installing windows 7 and update still got the error. tried clean install of windows 7/10. still got no luck.

uninstalled the driver using DDU and installed the old and latest driver the error still remains. Please help me fix.

robax91

Distinguished
Have you tried running windows in safe mode, then doing a troubleshoot, then fresh install of nvidia driver using "clean install" under custom options? Maybe that will help. Also, check your PC's official website for other drivers or bios updates. There could be a bios option causing it to not work, try resetting bios options to default.

John Tyron Murillo

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2013
Yes I tried to troubleshoot on safe mode and clean install of nvidia driver. and yes i have already updated the BIOS even tried to down grade. still no luck. I think it is more like a hardware issue. but i still hope not.

Thank you.

Dec 23, 2023
Hello, I am experiencing the same issue with an MSI Delta 15. How did you solve this please?
Yes I tried to troubleshoot on safe mode and clean install of nvidia driver. and yes i have already updated the BIOS even tried to down grade. still no luck. I think it is more like a hardware issue. but i still hope not.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.