nvidia looks more like intel every day

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
well it wasnt for ati we would only talk about nvidia cause voodoo5 sucks. and it would be stupid and dumb to talk graphics if it wasnt for ati you would all get bored about graphics cards and ati is the only thing from keeping nvidia becoming graphics chipzilla and a market w/ $300 GTS cards. so w/o ati radeon there would be no gf2 mx, cause nvidia would have no need too they can overcharge like intel and microsoft, who like close ties w/ nvidia. where ati only allies are oem pc makers and somewhat amd cause there pushing ddr-sdram. and also lets see its unfair 5 nvidia chips vs. 1 radeon. its like how amd k6-2 vs. pentium 2. amd k6-2 is a good chip (i have a k6-2 system my self) but MIRCO$SOFT design windows for optionmized for intel not amd. amd is the fastest now (not as fast as alpha 700mhz)and windows is still design for intel. so nvidia is friend w/ intel and microsoft so, windows will run geforce and P4 faster then an radeon and an athlon.

note dont invest in the x-box (powered by the evil trio)
the game cube looks better and has MARIO!!!!

-- takes one to now one --

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Stop trying to make your point, cause everyone has already heard you and are plugging their ears.

Actually I see it the other way around - 3Dfx was like Intel, the chip king (with voodoo1 and voodoo2). Then NVidia came about and started making good graphics chips (Better than 3Dfx) and everyone switched to NVidia. That's what I think will happen to Intel and AMD.

toonces

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
you should listen to rcf 84. but then again, he can't even spell "know".

"takes one to now one"??????

<font color=red>booyah, grandma, booyah..</font color=red>

toonces

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
NVIDIA GOOD!!!!

AMD GOOD!!!!

ALL OTHERS BAD! ONLY BUY NVIDIA AND AMD!!!!

SOMEDAY ALL WILL SEE CORDUROY IS THE ULITMATE FABRIC!!!

AND WE WILL DO AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!!

<font color=red>booyah, grandma, booyah..</font color=red>