Nvidia Releases Entire Lineup of DX11 Mobile GPU

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

renixis_infinity

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
I'm not into their Nvidia PhyX nor 3D Vision (nor to ATI's Eyefinity) but if the Performance line-up will be giving up satisfying benchmarks for the right price then that will be awesome. They should have included the TDP of this GPUs

I wonder how the performance line-up can fare up against DX11 games, I mean DX11 games needs a beefy system to play it right

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]x-fi gamer[/nom]AMD/ATi Fanbois do you hear that OWNED!!! MuHAHAHA[/citation]
Yea Nvidia brings this out just in time to get owned once the Radeon 6xxx cards come out, woo yea AMD got owned.
/sarcasm

TheRockMonsi

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
Man, I can't believe I haven't heard it from someone else yet, but am I the only one thinking after reading this that it's only a matter of time now before we see a card with two of these mobile gpu's from Nvidia?

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
WOw this is good news for laptop owners. Bad news for the ppl that just got those mobile gt280's, 240m's....... Ati needs to step up on the mobile front, and Nvidias sacrifice on the desktop gpus (6months loss to ati's) might be well worth it if they can marke their mobile gpus better. Still this is just 1/4 the battle.

Vatharian

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
The big question is how many displays these cards support. I'm using now Quadro 770M and I cannot connect nothing more than a DualLink 2560x1600 screen. I'd like to attach one more, and, sorry. no luck. More screen estate = me happy more!

swell9

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2007
[citation][nom]nevertell[/nom]Yay, hope I can get some of those CHEAP! I'd like a notebook with which I can crack wpa2 in 15 minutes.[/citation]
EPIC FAIL

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
[citation][nom]stifle[/nom]Nvidia should consider approaching Intel now...[/citation]
Umm...you got it backwards. Intel should be "approaching" nVidia.

AMD bought ATI, and it only makes sense. GPUs are the last thing from the "normal" consumers mind. Games are the last thing from the normal consumers mind.

I actually hope nVidia is never bought by anyone. Call me a nVidia "fanboy" if you will (but give kudos to ATI for what they have done over all these years), but it's EVERYTHING about nVidia (eVGA helps, only owned eVGA cards) that always makes me come back, and have never looked twice at a Radeon card.

Status
Not open for further replies.