[SOLVED] Nvidia RTX voice can't detect microphone/headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

raicubogdan26

Prominent
Oct 29, 2018
So lately i installed Nvidia's new software Rtx voice as my pc runs a 2060 super . Everything went fine until after a couple of issues with discord i had to reinstall the audio drivers. After that the software stopped detecting any mic/headset on my pc and refused to open. I tried reinstalling it and it did not work. The problem is not with the general machine, as discord and other apps seem to have no problem in finding it. I'll atach a screenshot of the error message. Note that i cannot find the path that shows up in the error msg.

Reactions: rakic2323
Solution
Had the same issue, You need to re-enable the speakers before the app fully boots up. So you have to be quick or open the sound control panel window open with the playback and recording tabs open already. I hate how Windows 10 makes that section 2-3 clicks away when it used to be 1 right click away.
May 1, 2020
Had the same issue, You need to re-enable the speakers before the app fully boots up. So you have to be quick or open the sound control panel window open with the playback and recording tabs open already. I hate how Windows 10 makes that section 2-3 clicks away when it used to be 1 right click away.

Reactions: raicubogdan26
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS