Nvidia: Tegra 2 is Coming

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Inconspicuous Man[/nom]Wow, the graphics would be amazing with the Tegra 2, so let's hope the DS2 uses it and comes out late 2010/early 2011 (wouldn't be surprised if it's another 2 years though).[/citation]Nintendo's handhelds have never been about superior processing power, so don't hold your breath. Maybe for the PSP 2, however.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]AlexTheBlue[/nom]Nintendo's handhelds have never been about superior processing power, so don't hold your breath. Maybe for the PSP 2, however.[/citation]

That is something Sony could do for the PSP2 if this Tegra 2 can indeed put out 1080P video... What I am imagining is a iPod like device for playing games or movies (UMD would not hold enough data for a 2 hour 1080P movie) so it would be sort of like the current PSP Go with one difference you could connect it to your HD TV. Not sure this would sell very well but the idea sounds cool lol

Hmmm for that matter does the PSP Go already have a video out function?

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I returned my Zune HD. As I added more songs it got slower and slower accessing the tracks. It is a neat device but the like a ton of people have said, it needs more applications (which microsoft doesn't even plan on making) and definitely could use some updates to it's browser. All in all it was fun to use and was very streamlined. I went and upgraded my power supply to a Corsair TX850 and now my power supply doesn't whine like a little bitch when I use my video card anymore. Just so anyone knows, if you hear noise when you use your all mighty video card, it more than likely is your power supply. Upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.