Nvidia to Bundle Metro: Last Light with GTX 660 and Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudesubho

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
At last i will see that sexy WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED logo when i start this game.
Wonder how many TITANS will it take to get 60fps in metro all maxed.xD

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I loved Metro 2033 and from the looks of it Metro Last Light is going to be a worthy sequel. As for this deal it's nice but it still doesn't beat AMD's bundle in my opinion. The F2P games currency is great if you actually play all three of those games but it's unlikely. Still I am loving the competition now is a great time for people to upgrade that have been holding out.

ayushde

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2013
At last NVidia also stepped and brought us some good deals......Moreover the drop in price of the gtx 660 has also made this offer a worthwhile. I think a the 650 ti boost has a great hand in the price drop of the gtx 660.............Whatever happens the ultimate winner is the consumer :D

Truckinupga

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2012
Sure beats the in game cash for FTP games that Nvidia had bundled before, AMD had the right idea with free games with their cards. Nvidia has finally wised up.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah that was an incredibly stupid move on their part. I'll never play games where you have to pay money to advance in the game, or buy a subscription-based service in order to play.

I like AMD's idea as well to actually include full games with their cards. I just bought an EVGA 660 a month ago and didn't include anything, I feel cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.